Idea for Proposing a Cardano Improvement Proposal

The trouble is that I do not really understand how existing processes work within the IOG and CF and what controls they have in place for operational risk management. I am not sure how transparent this is but my understanding is that it could be a lot more transparent. Taking this to the next level where employees are involved in the delegation would possibly make the process more complicated while not necessarily solving existing areas of concern. Respect will always be gained by the community the more IOG and the CF are transparent about their delegations. Right now there are abundant examples of delegation that do not appear to make sense - multiple pools getting multiple delegations, very large pools getting delegation, pools getting repeated delegation and pools with little track history or evidence as to why the delegation is given. IOG and the CF may have a well thought out compliance program in place but what worries me is that this is often overlooked in the crypto industry. So I guess in a long winded kind of way I doubt that both organisations would have the resources, motivation or time allocation to look into something like this.