IELE progress from 10% to 33%

Has anyone noticed that silently the Cardano IELE Virtual Machine V1 has had a new Dev assigned to it, and has progressed from 10% at the last roadmap update to 33% today?!? As it’s arguably one of the most important aspects of smart contract implementation I think this is noteworthy.

Below I’ve linked an old reddit thread which ‘leaked’ the last roadmap and provided a video of the roadmap… watch it and you’ll see the IELE is at 10%. Today, on the cardano roadmap, it’s at 33%.

This gives me more faith that instead of overhyped news, the Cardano team is silently working away and making real progess. Thanks team. Exciting year :slight_smile:

Link to the old reddit thread (video pinned at the top): Reddit - Dive into anything

Cheers all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you for sharing this. I didn’t notice the change :smiley: This is a developer-friendly feature. Cardano will be able to compile most of the popular programing languages. This is an advantage over Ethereum (currently NEO can do this).

Cheers developers :smiley:

1 Like

Yep I think it’s well worth a mention, it’s closer to bringing Dapps to the platform. I’m not a developer but I thought this belonged here. I am perhaps somewhat OCD when it comes to checking for updates! How will Cardano compile the other programing languages? (Asked as a non programmer!)

honestly I don’t know how it will work. I’m not familiar with the compilers implementation.

1 Like

We have scaled up the partnership with runtime verification. Glad you noticed.

1 Like