I'm intrigued to play around with Plutus Playground

Hello there,
I’m interested in involving in deep with Cardano Plutus and now I really want to play around with Plutus Playground can some please guide me to give a simple try to understand the Plutus Playground want to do something more interesting with it.

Hello @Tharun-tharun and welcome to the forum,

great to hear you would like to learn Plutus. You can find a tutorial here: The Plutus Platform — Plutus Platform 1.0.0 documentation

If you are looking for the best guide to Haskell (the programming language for Plutus contracts) and unsure where to start, we recommend you check out the book or website “Learn You a Haskell for Great Good” by Miran Lipovača. Learning Haskell is made easy with this illustrated guide, one of the most engaging ways to learn this fascinating programming language: Introduction - Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!

And for the sake of completeness the link to the playground here: https://playground.plutus.iohkdev.io

2 Likes

@adatainment Thankyou very much for your suggestion. Appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing insightful comments. Individuals like you continue to share like these, also looking for this project to get finished (Haskell / Plutus / Marlowe Education) ASAP to help and educate people who are looking to learn something new like me using this platform and improve Cardano for the future.

1 Like

It’s fun for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like