Is Atala Prism Open Source? If not, will it ever be?

Unfortunately, no news, we are coming back from holidays soon, and the Open Source strategy isn’t there yet.

1 Like

That’s ok, and thx.

1 Like

Hi. I would like to know if Atala PRISM is open sourced? Where can we get the SDK and developer resources?

1 Like

No news on this yet.

1 Like

FYI, the Plutus repo on Github appears to contain code for a use case for PRISM, but I don’t know if/how that might relate to Atala PRISM or an SDK for it.

1 Like

I checked the code, this is just preparing Plutus to integrate with PRISM credentials but it doesn’t have anything related to PRISM SDK being public.

3 Likes

Atala PRISM will be open source. Charles said it in the recent interview Charles Hoskinson on Cardano and its Future of Real World Adoption, and d = 0 (Decentralization) - YouTube he start talking about it on the 29th minutes and he said “it is open source” at the 35th minute. Let’s go develop for Cardano guys. Great project ^^

1 Like

Any news on this?

2 Likes

Yes- an important part of the ecosystem…would be nice to get a proper update, and a section added to the developer portal.

1 Like

Any update on this?

1 Like

Hey @alexis.hernandez

That would be nice if we could have any update on this.

Cheers,

Pal

3 Likes

Unfortunately, no news yet.

1 Like

That’s ok thx.

1 Like

Looking forward to using Atala Prism!

1 Like

Any news on this?

Quoting from atalaprism.io: “Atala PRISM is built on open-source software

1 Like

An other year went by. Is there any update on this?

3 Likes

Unfortunately, nothing is publicly available yet, we are hoping to start releasing material in the coming months.

1 Like

Cool, thank you.

1 Like

Hello!
Do we have an update on this?

Hi everyone, do we have some news regarding this? Thank you!