Looking for a developer to create a NFT art space

Hi Everyone,
I’m looking for a developer to help me create an online digital gallery that mints NFT’s on Cardano.
Essentially something along the lines of the Rarible model but closed to the public. This will have a private portal for selected artists to mint and exhibit through the gallery.
The primary idea is a market place for my own work but following that, the ability to curate, mint and sell collections buy other artists.
Alongside visual art we would also be looking to create an NFT record label.
Please do get in touch if you think you can help.
Thanks,
Tom

3 Likes

Hi, I can’t help you with your request, but I do have a question. You mention creating an NFT record label, I’m curious about your thoughts on this? I am an audio engineer and have been wondering how the blockchain might be used with music. Any thought you have would be great.

Hi Robbo, great questions - I would also like to do the same thing. Would you be interested in doubling up? Best, Chris

In terms of the regular music industry I have no idea. What I do know is the power is with the creators. Traditionally the routes to market have been throttled and ring fenced. The blockchain and smart contracts specifically offer the makers of digital content a new route to market, control of intellectual property and the right to instantly receive royalties in a way we have never seen before. It’s dream come true. Therefore I’m looking to set up my own procedure/rails to put out work on the blockchain to take advantage of this. I am a digital creator using photography, film, animation and music, so it’s a dream come true for me. Technology is availably to me (and everyone) to create content to the highest industry standards. You just need to bring creativity, enthusiasm and perseverance. We will still have to rely on branding and marketing to build a movement, but I have spent twenty years already doing this for other people in my day job. To pivot back to music from my creative call to arms, I am an avid record collector so aside from the commercial music industry I see great value in rarity and originality. I hope this movement can breath some life into a poisoned industry. It’s my hope to build a platform, start an experimental creative movement and bring as many people along for the ride as possible.

1 Like

Hi Chris,
I’m on the hunt for a developer so if I find a good one I’ll point them in your direction so lets stay in touch. If you make any progress your end can you share with me too? I’ve been looking to do this all myself but I’m struggling to find the specific tutorials to do so. I think we are too early. I’m not a programmer, I don’t want to learn Plutus. I’m super interested in Marlowe as I used procedural node based software in my VFX work. Ideally there would be some sort of frame work that would let me use Marlowe to to build with. Perhaps we would create preset contracts that we could save and share in a community?
Developers please get in touch! We need your help.

2 Likes

Hi Robbo,
That’s totally cool, we are in the same boat - I too find this a dream come true and the market is now potentially unlimited. I also lack the programming knowledge and will let you know if I am in contact with anyone. It’s great catch this early wave!

1 Like

Hi Chris, I have had one guy come back to me and I have sent out a few emails. I think we might be too early. I found this https://cardano.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Comprehensive-NFT-Collaboration/334521-48088 (you need an account to view). I also sent a message to these guys:https://www.cardanokidz.com/ I’ll keep hunting and will keep you posted.

Hi Rob, as a NFT fans, I think there are some common ways of displaying NFTs medias, either on-device or on-line (PC, phone)
Display NFTs galleries on-Deivce by size

1. Infinite Objects 7” displays
  2. Qonos 17.3-inch display wallmount

If you want to display NFTs galleries On-line,

1. OpenSea is the largest NFT marketplace to display your crypto art collection.
  2. Showtime wants to position itself as the first NFT social network.
  3. Lazy is a new entry in the crypto art space.

If you are an NFT media artist or content publishers , you want to develop or customize your own Art display devices,

1. Lenovo is based in Beijing, China, it make pc, tablet and smartphones.
  2. Framemory is the digital frame OEM ODM manufacturer in Shenzhen, China.

If you want to access the NFT wallet contents
Portfolio Tracker – From Dapp Radar

Hi Robbo, its amazing how big this ecosystem is , yet no direction for on-boarding new talent. It seems to me like there’s alot of content but the contents page is missing?
I’m trying to create nfts of my artworks and haven’t yet found a thread. I recently came across How to mint an NFT on the Cardano blockchain - YouTube
Hands on workshop minting NFTs & presentation on a new Cardano mobile game - YouTube
Hope this can generate some good for you

Hello @Robbo @Chris1 , I trust you are doing well.

We are a company based in India and we have done a couple of Cardano development projects including creating an NFT marketplace, creating nodes, and other tasks. besides Cardano we have done other Blockchain development projects as well so we do have a good experience in working with Blockchain development.

We have a very good team of developers and we can certainly work with you being your extra helping hands.

Here is my email: dhruvalkamdar19@gmail.com
Here is our website:https://stalwartinfo.com/

Do let us know if there is anything where we can help you with our services.

BR
Dhruval K