Meet Dobie! Hoping to be an unofficial mascot for Cardano - ADA Bounty for Digital animation -

Dobie speaks with his tie, his tie like an emoji will portray how he is feeling, there are no limits to how someone could make an expression with Dobie, all the while keeping things very professional.
Dobie is proposing to be the unofficial mascot of Cardano, To become popular enough to do this he needs to be animated - I will vouch for him and put up a bounty of 500 ADA (increased, 1000 ADA will go into a double bounty) for the best rendition that will be voted on by the community here by submitting likes to the submission’s on this thread.
Dobie is my creation and I hope that he brings some fun to our community.

I hope this ok with everyone on the forum I would hate to offend anyone by bringing some fun in to the scene.
@Bullish @block-t @Ada.st @MartinMKD @MegaWind @Merlot @rin9s
@Jam35x @Shunfan @CosmosX if I missed someone that could have fun with this tag them in a post I was limited.

8 Likes

Dobie Vector Bounty

Briefing: Create Dobie in a illustrated vector, make sure to use different layer’s for his; head, eyes, nose, tie, arms, body and base.

File type: EPS/SVG

Bounty: 200 ADA

Submission deadline: March 22 2018 @ 5:00 pm MST (23:00:00 UTC)

A Minimum of 5 submissions will be required for the contest to move to community vote
Submissions must be posted to this thread and also emailed to christopher.ray.dobie@gmail.com
Please attach a receiving ADA address, in the event that you win, it will be paid out immediately.
In the event of a tie I will reserve my vote and cast the final vote that will be the tie breaker, if it is a 3 or more way tie than it will go back to the community for a revote under the original guideline.

Community will vote on the best Submission by Poll for 72 hours, Poll will be submitted at top of OP and will end Mar 25 2018 @ 5:00 pm MST (23:00:00 UTC)

By submitting to the contest you agree to abide by the copyright licensing, granted for the contest and to the forum community, with full knowledge that any submission may be redistributed under the license guidelines
(

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.)

Dobie Animation Bounty

Animation duration: 15-20 sec 30 fps

File type: mp4
(1 file with background and 1 without)

Bounty: 800 ADA

Using the Community favorite illustration from the Dobie Vector Bounty the animators will have access to the file to participate in this contest directly following the conclusion of the first bounty **
Theme: I am sure there are many themes that animators could follow but lets give the community something entertaining, following is some suggestions from the feedback i have received after first posting the pics here;

Dobie plants cardano flag on the moon
Dobie on a rollercoaster
Dobie finds a hidden cardano treasure
Dobie gets into a rocket and launches into space
Dobie gets sucked into the cardano blockchain
Dobie drives a Lambo!
Dobie riding on top of a tortoise crossing the Finnish line and winning a race.

Tentatively Begins on Mar 25 2018 @ 5:00 pm MST (23:00:00 UTC) or directly after a winner is decided in the Dobie Vector Bounty
Submission deadline: Apr 25 2018 @ 5:00 pm MST (23:00:00)

A Minimum of 5 submissions will be required for the contest to move to community vote
Submissions must be posted to this thread and also emailed to christopher.ray.dobie@gmail.com
Please attach a receiving ADA address, in the event that you win, it will be paid out immediately.
In the event of a tie I will reserve my vote and cast the final vote that will be the tie breaker, if it is a 3 or more way tie than it will go back to the community for a revote under the original guideline.

Community will vote on the best Submission by Poll for 72 hours, Poll will be submitted at top of OP and will end Apr 28 2018 @ 5:00 pm MST (23:00:00 UTC)

By submitting to the contest you agree to abide by the copyright licensing, granted for the contest and to the forum community, with full knowledge that any submission may be redistributed under the license guidelines
(Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.)

2 Likes

@AdamSabla, @cryptopooface, this might be interesting for you guys. :smiley:.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t like it. But nice handy work on the crafts!

2 Likes

It’s f*cking cute.:laughing:

2 Likes

I like how the tie…ties into his feelings. Also looks very caspery… Fitting with the spectre/ghost proof of work papers but not so much a symbol of Proof of stake.

1 Like

I have made an update to the post and look forward to early contestants, this would be a good way for someone to earn their first ADA if you know someone that has the skills to participate :wink:

2 Likes