Metadata resubmit

Hello,
I´m trying to submit an update of the Metadata. I follow the instructions of the guide into Coincashew but get the error Missing: (–tx-in TX-IN) when I try to create the new transaction.
This is the code sent
cardano-cli transaction build-raw
${tx_in}
–tx-out $(cat payment.addr)+${total_balance}
–invalid-hereafter $(( ${currentSlot} + 29161886))
–fee 0
–certificate-file pool.cert
–certificate-file deleg.cert
–out-file tx.tmp

Could someone help to follow registering my Metadata again please as I get an error saying that
Metadata hash 7fa33c348688f7f3816346a948a6cab18b21c888e6486a6e32e376f080557664 doesn’t match registered hash a80bc510633a5d66bb0858013c2f24ea49182c38b08ba1619af1ae75a0c0cf8b

Many thanks in advance for your help

In that case how can I submit a new Metadata update with the new Hash generated?

I think u need to send like the steps from the guide… but u don’t need to pay the registration cost

Paste here all steps u performed

I follow the steps
https://www.coincashew.com/coins/overview-ada/guide-how-to-build-a-haskell-stakepool-node#18-4-changing-the-pledge-fee-margin-etc
So into cold envi… I create a new pool.cert and deleg.cert with the new poolmetadatahash.txt and then I move the BP.
Then I try to create the transaction to send the data. But get that error.

I see you maybe forgot to put the parameter below on your script when generate new pool.cert
–metadata-hash $(cat poolMetaDataHash.txt)
Maybe you will have to try again to generate pool.cert.
Another information, when update your poolmetadata.json, try to use different name by put a number at the end of that filename eg. poolmetadata1.json

Did you set the var “${tx_in}” to the Transaction index? When following the directions they are assuming that you are using the first transaction in the test address so it usually is 0.

Run this command:
cardano-cli query utxo --address $ADDR --testnet-magic $MAGICID

Replace $ with the address the the testnet magic ID

When you query that address’s utxo history you’ll get the transaction index.