Need your feedback about CardaNews

So glad you decided to offer this service. I’ve often despaired at the lack of Cardano news in major crypto sites and attribute it to the belittling of Cardano’s progress and contributions. I’ve had to rely on coincheckup’s Cardano tab and they’re not always accurate in curating Cardano news items. Subscribed and looking forward to reading the content. Try to get the scoop on the little bird!

2 Likes

Give Smyuktha the crypto pullitzer already!

The ONLY journalist covering Cardano ATM. Unbiased and unrelentingly focused on “The Math” truth! @rin9s :wink:

The floodgates are soon to be open!

3 Likes

Interesting observation because that has been my sentiment for crypto trading news overall. There is very little information about the underlying organization and projects or why would anyone think these coins, tokens, etc… should be increasing or decreasing in value. Kind of makes me wonder if anyone even understands the crypto world enough to get down and dirty into the engine room. Lots of technical charting stuff but little fundamentals

1 Like

What they are realesing about crypto trading it’s the same once the stock market started, they bombard you with technical useless terms, “RSI this… monkey-something that… see the weouhwef line rising? well that means the hstfiooed will hit the ever lowest point the next 2.47 hours…”, I find amazing how every time I see the so-called “price analysis” about Cardano they ALWAYS have some NEW term for dissing it! If it’s not due to cause A it’s cause B, and so on…

If you want to have a good laugh watch it 2/3 times, more than enough, and you for sure will ROFL.

“Keep the things “hard” to understand, and they won’t even try it!” Got to be the motto in the monkey-business.

cheers