Report about Cardano (ADA) by Crypto Picks FEEDBACK WANTED

Dears,

I will briefly introduce myself. My name is Niek and I am working at Crypto Picks. Crypto Picks is a newsletter dedicated to analyzing potential blockchain projects. We are all volunteering.

We realize that Cardano (ADA) is now going through a difficult period considering all the FUD. Fudders try to get Mr. Hoskinson down as a person, including his family. This is inexcusable in any way. We really believe in the product an vision of Cardano. That’s why we chose Cardano as our ‘Latest Pick’. We have written an extensive report in which we have tried to highlight all sides. See the appendix for our report.

Our previous pick was about DigiByte (https://crypto-picks.com/latest-pick/) and ETHLend (see our website), and we have received very positive reactions from the community. The DGB community itselfses praised our report, and even shared it through their online channels (Twitter, Telegram, Blockfolio).

The marketing team of ETHLend also loved our pick and shared the report from us though their online channels, which has provided a nice exposure for Crypto Picks.

It would be great If you could read it through to provide us with as much feedback if necessary… We would love to hear from you. Please note the technical analysis is outdated, we will update it before we publish the final version.

Thanks a lot. All feedback / comments are welcome.

Please send me a email and I will send our report: niek.horstman@crypto-picks.com

By the way: DO NOT POST THIS VERSION ONLINE, WAIT UNTILL WE HAVE MADE THE FINAL VERSION INCLUDING YOUR FEEDBACK.

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Niek Horstman

3 Likes

Hi Niek,

We can have a quick review if you can send it to info@cardanofoundation.org

Thanks!

1 Like

Done!

Kind regards,
Niek Horstman

1 Like