Ninh Tran - Platform Statement

Do you have, at least 6 months, or more experience in Project Catalyst?
Yes

Describe the Community Roles in which you have participated at Project Catalyst (e.g. Voter, Proposer, PA, vPA, Challenge Team, etc.)

• F9 Voter that voted for 1150+ proposals
  • F8 & F9 Funded Proposer with average of 4.9 PA score with 7 our of 7 funded proposals including an open-source challenge
  • PA in F8 and F9 with avg. 90+% approval rate
  • Future vPA in F10
  • F10 OSDE: Dev Ecosystem Challenge Team

What key ideas or issues would you like to champion as a representative at the Catalyst Circle?
Plural Quadratic Voting adoption by Catalyst, IOG, and CF for Catalyst Challenges that fall into Public Good categories.
Advancing open-source ecosystem by promoting funding for the open-source community.
Growth and onboarding of new members into the Cardano and Catalyst community.

How do you intend to measure your engagement?
My engagement in the Catalyst Circles will be directly combined with all the open-source proposals as well as the adoption and growth proposals we got funded for. Those monthly reports and statements of intent for funded proposals are made public already.

I also plan to be quite active in Catalyst as I have demonstrated already in F8 and F9 through attending almost every town hall and every event.
I also host monthly Catalyst after town halls to discuss our progress with the community.

Is there anything else you would like voters to know as to why you would be a good fit for this seat on the Circle?
Over 1.8 billion ADA and 8k unique wallets have voted Yes on our proposals to build open-source tooling and drive adoption to the Cardano ecosystem.

3 Likes