Odd issue where port had disappeared before wallet registration

Ok; lets start with the relay which not working…

Run this

. "${HOME}/.bashrc"

Then go to env file and leave active only the cnode port line

Then
sudo systemctl restart cnode
sudo systemctl status cnode

Wait few minutes and try glive

Sounds good, I ran those commands and will wait 10 min and see if we get resolution here.

No luck on those commands no node0.socket populated, I’ll give it some more time.

./cntools.sh gives this error:

ERROR: You specified 12788 as your EKG port, but it looks like the cardano-node (PID: 911674 ) is not listening on this port. Please update the config or kill the conflicting process first.

ERROR: CNTools failed to load common env file
Please verify set values in ‘User Variables’ section in env file or log an issue on GitHub

Can u show me the env?

sure can:

Weird… let’s downloading the files again

cd "$HOME/tmp"
curl -sS -o prereqs.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cardano-community/guild-operators/master/scripts/cnode-helper-scripts/prereqs.sh
chmod 755 prereqs.sh
./prereqs.sh -f
. "${HOME}/.bashrc"

*check if this command (. “${HOME}/.bashrc”) was configured *

Check the cnode port in env
Restart the node

sudo systemctl restart cnode

still no dice ERROR: You specified 12788 as your EKG port, but it looks like the cardano-node (PID: 929089 ) is not listening on this port. Please update the config or kill the conflicting process first.

Looks like cardano-node is running with socket-path as /opt/cardano/cnode/sockets/node0.socket, but the actual socket file does not exist.
This could occur if the node hasnt completed startup or if a second instance of node startup was attempted!
If this does not resolve automatically in a few minutes, you might want to restart your node and try again.

Wait more minutes

Show me the output for

sudo systemctl status cnode

journalctl -e -f -u cnode.service

Any errors?

Mar 04 18:57:52 landocardano cnode[952265]: DbLocked “/opt/cardano/cnode/db/lock”
Mar 04 18:57:52 landocardano cnode[952265]: cardano-node: The db is used by another process. File “/opt/cardano/cnode/db/lock” is locked

Do u still have the node running?

yes its running

Strange;sudo systemctl stop cnode
And try to run in manually

./cnode.sh from tmux

tmux new-session -s test
And run the script

./cnode.sh from scripts folder
show me the output

sudo systemctl stop node
[sudo] password for lando:
Failed to stop node.service: Unit node.service not loaded.
lando@landocardano:/opt/cardano/cnode/scripts$ ./cnode.sh from tmux
ERROR: You specified 12788 as your EKG port, but it looks like the cardano-node (PID: 983789 ) is not listening on this port. Please update the config or kill the conflicting process first.
mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/archive’: Permission denied

cardano-node: FatalError {fatalErrorMessage = “Cardano.Node.Run.handleSimpleNode.readTopologyFile: Cardano.Node.Configuration.Topology.readTopologyFile: : openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)”}lando@landocardano:/opt/cardano/cnode/scripts$ sudo ./cnode.sh from tmux
You do not have a cardano-cli binary available in $PATH.
./cnode.sh: line 44: cardano-node: command not found

should I try a killall?