Permissions given will be the key to the future state of ADA

I came across this tweet today:
“Banking. Red like this always leads to something related to banks. Expect some form of news by the end of the week”

Falls in line perfectly with my home page, which I pass along below:

The long history of currency tells us that what the private sector innovates, the state eventually regulates and appropriates. I have no idea where Bitcoin’s price will go over the next couple years, but there is no reason to expect virtual currency to avoid a similar fate.
~ Kenneth Rogoff, Professor of Economics and Public Policy at Harvard University

Permissions given will be the key to the future state of the blockchain.

Cardano differentiates itself by being designed from the ‘ground up’ to deliver a secure and sustainable blockchain that can protect user privacy whilst allowing for regulation. Cardano aims to be a mature blockchain that is ready for large scale applications.

Read about Cardano’s Protocol and remember why you invested in Cardano in the first place.

Do not miss this, US Rating Agency will issue letter grades on Cryptocurrencies next week.

A little revolution music to end your day with, The Revolution Will Not Be Televised.

Cheers,
Jonathan

4 Likes

There’s so many things that I can’t even begin to think about let alone answer when it comes to integration with governments/fiat, it makes my head spin… Assuming the tech works, PoS/Ouroboros Praos works, it’s all scalable bittorrent style and performs admirably… figuring out this balance between what’s good for governments vs what’s good for people is going to be daunting. No elected government will give up power as they’ve been elected by the people, but government doesn’t necessarily always represent the people’s will exactly… There’s definitely a gap there :slight_smile: How is this seeming fairness to all going to be assured, is going to be very interesting to watch. I definitely think Cardano’s poised to take on such challenges and I eagerly anticipate Shelley and the rest of the road map.

1 Like

Thank you for the info of the WissRating. I’m so excited to see how they will grade Cardano

1 Like

Yes it will.

For all the newcomers:
Shelley is focused on ensuring that key elements are in place so that the technology grows into a fully decentralised and autonomous system. Expected Q2 2018.”

1 Like