How Should We Handle Ownership & Control of Treasury Projects?
This is in regards to the Treasury fund, and the future projects and initiatives that will be financed by the Cardano community -
- Projects should be community owned & controlled => profits fed back to project.
- Projects should be community owned & controlled => profits fed back to the community.
- Maintain community control but ownership should be split with founders/owners/contributors.
- Share ownership and control with founders/owners/contributors, sometimes as a minority partner.
- Community Financing/Investing: with partial, or no community ownership or control (“Loan Model”: Provide financing with target ROI/interest rate/revenue share etc.)