Project Catalyst - Fund6 Voting Results - Official 🎉

Dear Community Member,

We are delighted to announce the funded proposals in Project Catalyst Fund6. Congratulations to all those projects that have received community approval.

The official results

You can find the full F6 tally results via this link.

• :point_right: Fund6 - 151 proposals funded plus 21 community and 2 IOHK challenges for Fund7 selected
    • Look back
      • Fund2 - 12 projects funded
      • Fund3 - 21 projects funded + 2 community challenges selected
      • Fund4 - 51 projects funded + 5 community challenges selected
      • Fund5 - 70 projects funded + 5 community challenges selected
  • :point_right: Fund6 - 292,395 total votes cast, ±44,500 unique wallets registered
    • Look back
      • Fund2 - ±24,000 votes cast, ±1,700 unique wallets registered
      • Fund3 - ±120,000 votes cast, ±20,000 unique wallets registered
      • Fund4 - ±217,000 votes cast, ±23,000 unique wallets registered
      • Fund5 - ±250,000 votes cast, +33,000 unique wallets registered
    • Note: one person/wallet can cast multiple votes
  • :point_right: Wish to look for the previously funded proposals?

Fund7 Challenges

These are NOT proposals for actual projects - but rather community driven choices of themes that anyone can submit actual proposals for during Fund7 - these were voted upon during Fund6 vote just finished.

• This allows Cardano community to vote on direction of fund dispersion

Community voted - $5,475,000 available

• Nation Building Dapps: $600,000
  • A.I. & SingularityNet a $5T market: $500,000
  • Boosting Cardano’s DeFi: $500,000
  • DAOs <3 Cardano: $500,000
  • Grow Latin America, Grow Cardano: $500,000
  • Scale-UP Cardano’s Community Hubs: $350,000
  • Catalyst - Rapid Funding Mechanisms: $250,000
  • DApps & Integrations: $250,000
  • Gamers On-Chained: $250,000
  • New SPO Business Opportunities: $250,000
  • Community Events: $200,000
  • Mini/Low-Budget Dapps &Integrations: $200,000
  • Miscellaneous Challenge: $200,000
  • Open Source Developer Ecosystem: $200,000
  • Seeding Cardano’s Grassroots DeFi: $200,000
  • Disarm cyber disinformation attacks: $100,000
  • Global Sustainable Indep. SPO’s: $100,000
  • Improve and Grow Auditability: $100,000
  • Multilingual resources: $100,000
  • Lobbying for favourable legislation: $75,000

IOG selected- $925,000 available

• Catalyst Accelerator & Mentors: $500,000
  • Decentralized Identity Ecosystem Enablement: $425,000

Note: This marks the last time where IOG will have an option to reserve challenges on its own. Starting from Fund7 - all challenge setting categories are now entirely up to vote. It will make another big milestone in the process of decentralization.

What’s next?

If you were not successful in Fund6, we know this may be disheartening right now. The Catalyst team would like to thank all proposers who have shown the courage to participate and innovate regardless of the funding outcome. We hope the feedback you have received encourages you to strengthen your ideas and enter a future challenge.

There are more opportunities coming with the funding amounts increasing every round - meaning more projects can be realised. Fund7 opens on November 11 - $8,000,000 in ada for funding. Proposal submission opens on November 18

r/cardano - Project Catalyst - Fund6 Voting Results - Official 🎉

An extra appreciation to each and everyone of you who took part in this round – from making proposals to refining, acting as community advisors to voting. The list is so long but we couldn’t have done it without you all!

Funded F6 proposers

Proposers who received approval for funding - we will be in touch with all the details this week. Keep an eye for a separate e-mail with onboarding tasks. If you are a co-proposer, make sure your primary proposal owner has a valid e-mail associated with the Ideascale account in order to receive the communication. If you don’t complete onboarding in time - you will not be able to claim the funding.

Voting rewards/incentives

Fund6 voting rewards and incentives (CAs, vCAs, referrals) distribution is expected to commence during the first week of November 2021. Subscribe to the announcement channel to know when that happens.

Get in touch about Catalyst

Have questions or any doubts about Catalyst? Comment below or DM me directly here on reddit, or you can follow me via twitter or telegram - I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

I also wrote this write up as part of the mailing list for the Catalyst. Hit subscribe via link below if you wish to get this into your e-mail instead.

Danny

Daniel Ribar

Community at Project Catalyst

Where to find Project Catalyst?

:mega: Catalyst Announcements only: Telegram: Contact @cardanocatalyst

:e-mail: Subscribe to the Catalyst mailing list: IOHK

1 Like

Congratulation to all proposers who have proposals be funded. Hope that you will add more value to Cardano ecosystem.

I am happy to be funded with my proposal: 2Min Review.

For proposers who was not be funded, just be disappointed for a while! Let stand and submit your proposal in Fund7 right now. We have 8 million Dollars of total budget. I want to see your proposal in new version with more details, charts, statistics…

And the last, I want to say thank to Catalyst team, community advisors, and community voters.

1 Like

Hi Danniel!
Could you please show me some info about those challenges?

Thank you.

We don’t have it finalized just yet. It’ll be shared in due time. Thank you for your kind patience.