Dear Community Member,
Project Catalyst participants are busy refining their proposals in Fund5. That means that we are on the lookout for community advisors (CAs).
We are looking for independent input from individuals who are passionate about using their knowledge, expertise, and ingenuity to make the proposals on Project Catalyst more auditable, feasible, and impactful.
Why to become a CA?
- Influence the future of Cardano
- Level up your skills and awareness about innovation
- Receive CA incentives ($80,000 in total allocated)
If being a CA sounds right for you, go over to our Ideascale innovation platform, and complete your registration now by answering the pop-up form.
- CAs cannot have a submission being actively considered by the community.
- Except ‘Challenge Setting’ and ‘Decision Making’ categories.
- Cannot be associated with a proposal group.
Registration will end on April 28th at 19:00 UTC.
Go deeper and chat on specific CA topics via Catalyst Discord
Make sure you understand all criteria to be eligible and read CA Guide.
The Project Catalyst team