Question's about Multisig

Hi there team, I’ve been slowly accumulating and Hodling for some months now. I’m very impressed with Cardano, the Team and Charles’ interviews . I have a question about multisig.
Using immutable rules to control something can sometimes create unfair situations. Imagine you have a million dollars in your wallet that is set up as multisig with your partner and she dies suddenly leaving your funds stranded.Is there a way that this could be handled with coding to release the funds? I am concerned that money may become stranded because of unforseen situations and there will be no avenue to intervene and make it right because of the secure nature of the protocol.

Cheers

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!
I am afraid your question might get missed by other’s as it is hidden behind ‘Introduce Yourself’, but I can see the importance of a solution to your question and personally have not worried about such a situation, I think this would be better in the Beginners category @tom.kelly
@Infin8 I hope you do find an answer, and it is also possible that a good solution has been discussed,
welcome again, glad to have you and glad to see good question’s arise.