Report a YouTube fraud/ give away scam video

for context:

“…decrease the attack vectors of projects. in this case i think the attack surface for such exploitations is quite wide, i mean cardano has a presence on a whole bunch of social services without much thought to how these affect security as they just increase the attack surface. i forecast we’ll see a swarm of such exploitations before year end as the price increases having decentralised, hit coinbase etc. if you’ve noticed such social engineering exploits didn’t/don’t happen much for bitcoin as the window for when it was affordable and shallowly adopted has passed. eth on the other hand - given that it has just the right amount of adoption and potential upside - has been plagued by them to the point that even elon musk has commented on them, praising their (bots) ingenuity. cardano, given its wide adoption and huuuge upside, is this and then some.
*> *
> increase the positive via informing the audience. i’m a believer in the ability and power of creative expression as a powerful source of learning. it’s through stories after all that we have evolved to solve problems and learn.so an idea i’m evolving is one that utilises the pervasive medium of music to meme-ify spread like a virus simplified concepts of crypto with the intent of making people less gullible…”