Restoring Core Producer node using only cold.counter, cold.skey and cold.vkey

Hi Everyone.
I had registered my stake pool in epoch 250 , pool name: JUDH and I had transferred my cold keys cold.counter, cold.skey and cold.vkey to offline computer.
Due to some issue, I reinstalled my operating system and lost all the pool related information.
Can I restore my stake pool by just using these three files ? If yes, can someone please provide me a link to the video/tutorial where I can restore my pool by just using these three cold keys.
Thanks.

Continue with 5. Generate your stake pool keys — cardano-node Documentation 1.0.0 documentation - You will be able to regenerate VRF and KES then modify the pool by registering it with the same cold keys, however you will need to specify a new owner/reward address if you do not have access to payment/stake keys.

IF i register my pool with the same cold keys, will my pool become active on the next epoch i.e. epoch 252 or it will be activated in epoch 253 ?

Your cold keys are essentially your pool id. When you submit registration with the same cold keys you are updating the pool parameters rather than creating a new one. It will continue on no worries. The only way to essentially reset it from scratch is to deregister or if it’s KES is not renewed for some time and it becomes inactive.

This answers my question to the point.
Thanks a lot @0percentpool . I will follow the steps and post the update here.

No worries, let me know how it goes :grin:

i got the following error in the final stages of registering the pool
Shelley command failed: node issue-op-cert Error: /opt/cardano/cnode/priv/pool/POOL/hot.vkey: /opt/cardano/cnode/priv/pool/POOL/hot.vkey: openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)
Shelley command failed: transaction submit Error: Error while submitting tx: ApplyTxError [LedgerFailure (UtxowFailure (UtxoFailure (ValueNotConservedUTxO (Value 5006832182 (fromList )) (Value 4506832182 (fromList )))))]

Rename your kes files to hot. These scripts name them differently.

After a while I was able to figure it out.
But still I am having problems modifying my stake pool registration and it seems like an ongoing issue:

But anyways, I am able to restore my pool.
Thanks a lot @0percentpool for your help.
It was my first post in the forum and I have got all the help required.
This is why I just love Cardano forum and all cardano community.
Hoping to engage more with the community and contribute as much as possible in my capacity.
Thanks again @0percentpool.

This generally happens when operators sign the wrong transaction due to copy paste. Make sure you create the transaction tx.raw before signing rather than tx.draft.

You’re welcome :grin: