Token Allies: Tokenization of Businesses

Hey! I am Lucas, cofounder of Token Allies. I´ve just joined the forums recently but the information I got here is priceless… Early 2021 I´ve started working on this project and I would like sharing it with you.

At Token Allies we aim at providing businesses and start ups the platform to tokenized themselves. Businesses will be able to create, manage and sell their business tokens to investors from all around the globe, getting quick access to funding. Investors will also be able to easily trade these tokens.

We are currently preparing for our Initial Liquidity Offering in Late Q3 2021 where we are selling ALLI, our native coin, currently on BSC but we plan on migrating to Cardano as soon as smart contracts are ready! ALLI will provide holders benefits like, lower fees, staking and voting rights.

This is a short explanation but I encourage you to join our telegram group: Telegram: Contact @tokenallies
and check our website: https://tokenallies.com/
If you have any questions, advise or you are just interested in our project, you can DM on my personal Telegram. Lucasmac_TA