Updates from last night Cardano South Florida Meetup event

Hi Community,
Last night (July 22, 2022), Cardano South Florida Meetup (CSFM) hosted its regular community event and it was a blast. First and foremost, I want to thank the Miami Dade College Business Innovation & Technology Center for letting CSFM use their state of the art facility as the venue for our event. Miami Dade College is the largest college in the United State with more than a 100,000 enrolled students. Many thanks to Max from the Miami Dade BIT Center team. To view the event’s photo gallery, please visit our meetup page.

The event was fun. It lasted for about three hours. The Cardano Solution team members organized and managed this meetup event. The Cardano Solution team is the Local Community Center (LCC) that grew out of the CSFM volunteers. During the event, there were several curious new comers who wanted to know more about Cardano. There were also seasoned Cardano veterans who operate huge projects deployed on the Cardano ecosystem. We had more than 70 people RSVP for this event and over 60% actually attended.

As part of our Agenda, I provided a broad overview and introduction of the Cardano ecosystem. Ben from the Cardano Solution excellently provided a 20 minutes presentation on the upcoming Cardano Vasil Hard Fork. After a brief networking break, it was time for our local featured project to showcase what they are building on Cardano. Tango Crypto did a wonderful job presenting their innovative Cardano API project to the our community members. This personal opinion is not an endorsement or investment advice of this project. Javier the presenter (from Tango Crypto) kept the audience attention for the entire 25 minutes of his presentation. Great job Javier! Thanks for building on Cardano. We also had an appearance from Prav, manager of the Blockchain Center of Miami.

It was a fun event. After the event officially ended and the venue closed, members stood outside the venue chatting, networking, and socializing. It’s always a pleasure organizing and hosting these events as a Cardano ambassador. These local community event personifies the movement that is Cardano. I’m looking forward to the next already.

7 Likes

Thank you, Hassan, for sharing this recap here!

It makes me happy to see such a fantastic event, and I’m glad it was a success.

Well done Cardano Solution team :raised_hands:

2 Likes