Recap Cardano South Florida

600_503281324

First of all my sincere apologies to the Cardano community for not providing a recap after our last community meetup event. There’s so many exciting things happening in the Cardano community that I lost track. I feel like a kid in a toy store. Going forward, I will provide recaps on every event we host.

The last Cardano South Florida event was a very exciting one. We hosted the event at Budja Gallery, who freely provided the venue for Cardano South Florida. The event lasted for almost 3 hours with over 160 attendees. Members had the chance to network, socialize, and build new relationship. Crypto Petz was in attendance giving out free merch as well as supporting the Cardano South Florida event. We had Cardano community members from Cardano Texas, New York, etc.

One of my favorite part of this event was our project showcase. Cardano South Florida’s project showcase is the part of our meetup program where attending projects present their project to the local community. During this event we had several Cardano showcased their projects including the following:
Crypto Petz
Budja NFT
Loqul
Rare Bloom
Social Lab
Blockchain Center of Miami
Captain Haiti
The Cardano Solution
etc.
These projects directly engaged community members with their innovative and exciting ideas to advance and utilized the Cardano ecosystem for good. It was a pleasure to meet so many diverse members from all over the Cardano community in person.

600_503281229

600_503287897

600_503293802

600_503293799

Stay tuned for our next event. For more event pictures, please visit this link - Cardano South Florida event gallery.

1 Like