When will be Cardano ( ADA ) available to buy with FIAT currencies?

Hello, this is my first post on the Cardano forum and i thought that this question may be a good one to start with.
We all must agree that in order to be in the top 3 currencies, cardano will need this feature, the fact having a top notch project behind is not enough to attract all the public we really need.
A currency is only going to be the best when has tons of users and when it’s powerful, the only way to achieve that is by taking this big step cuz. Let’s be realistic, nobody is pleased when he wants to buy some ADA and finds out that, to do so, first he must buy some currency (BTC, ETH) un which he’s not interested and also lose money because of that.
After a really long post that I wasn’t intended to do so, the final question would be this one: when is ADA going to be available to buy with FIAT?

1 Like

If/when it’s on Coinbase, I’d say. They’re considering it at the moment but AFAIK there’s been no official indication of any time scale. Some say it would have to wait until Cardano is fully operational, maybe early 2019.

4 Likes

You can buy ADA directly from coinmama, and it goes into daedalus. The fees are a bit more, but the convenience can’t be overlooked.

3 Likes

I can buy ADA with Fiat from Coinspot, an Australian exchange, then move it directly to my Daedulus wallet.

3 Likes

Let’s get ADA on Bitfinex so we can margin trade it.

I believe etoro has or will soon have ADA.

1 Like