Delegation Representatives (DReps) will decide on important issues concerning the future of Cardano. Should they be rewarded for this work? And what about the ADA holders who delegated their decision-making authority to the DReps, should they be rewarded as well? Let’s think about this and look for answers.
- CIP-1694 has elements of direct and representative democracy.
- We should honor the principle of 1 ADA = 1 vote, but this does not necessarily apply to the size of the reward.
- All DReps should be rewarded fairly, even those with a smaller stake, but at the same time, we need to consider the size of the stake.
- If all ADA holders are not rewarded, but only DReps, the system relies on ADA holders not being greedy and behaving responsibly.
- Most people will behave rationally when voting because they are making decisions about their own wealth.
This article was prepared by Cardanians with support from Cexplorer.
Read the article: https://cexplorer.io/article/who-should-get-ada-reward-for-voting-in-the-voltaire-era