Yoroi connection to the server Failed

I’ve been having this issue for around 1 week. On top of the screen when I enter the wallet there is a red bar and the following message:

WARNING: CONNECTION TO THE SERVER FAILED.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION OR OUR TWITTER ACCOUNT.
THE DISPLAYED BALANCE AND TRANSACTION HISTORY MAY APPEAR INCORRECT UNTIL OUR SERVERS ARE BACK TO NORMAL, BUT YOUR ACTUAL BALANCE IS NOT AFFECTED.

Yesterday I resynced the wallet to the blockchain and the message disappeared but today it’s back again and it’s driving me mad. Anyone else has this issue? What to do? Thanks

Nothink, if your internet connection is fine then u should wait, perhaps there are sync issues

1 week sync issues? The main thing is that I haven’t seen anyone else complaining about this issue recently.

Contact the yoroi suport team then,

Hi, have you solved this issue? I have the same issue over 2 weeks now. Messaged yoroi support but no reply from them.

There must be something on your end that is blocking/preventing the connection from happening, and I can think of the following possibilities:

1. If you are on PC, try the mobile app, or the other way around.
  2. If you are on PC or mobile, uninstall Yoroi completely, then install again and try.
  3. If you are on PC, temporarily disable your antivirus or security software and try.
  4. If you are on PC, check your firewall and that there is nothing preventing you from communicating to Yori.
  5. If you are using VPN, try to connect to Yoroi without it.

I reinstalled yoroi but it didnt help. My laptop functions fine. It started showing server failed error suddenly. Didnt have issues with yoroi before. Dont know what to do how to solve this issue

In this case, it could be simply a Yoroi issue that is related to high traffic…etc. Check back again later.

Tried to restore my wallet on another laptop. Had the same situation: red sign above the dashboard server connection failed, so I presume its yoroi’s problem but man… This is continuing more than 2 weeks now and nobody complained about this on twitter etc. I cant access my ada, thats what bothers me

Can you access your wallet through Adalite? If the answer is NO, then there might be something wrong in your wallet. If the answer is YES, continue reading below:

You said that you tried another laptop and the issue remained, so in this case I assume it’s not a software issue. Let’s try something else:

1. Get internet via your mobile’s hotspot and try again. Maybe your ISP is blocking certain ports/IPs.
  2. Try using another internet connection. Different router (Your friend’s house or something), in case the issue was router rules or port forwarding issues.
  3. Try to connect using a VPN.

Let me know how that works for you.

Hi. I tried to connect to yoroi from my friend’s home and had the same result. Connected my trezor to adalite and can see my balance there. So Presumably sth wrong with yoroi but their support team is no help

1 Like

Wait for the next update, if it’s a bug they will fix it, till then it’s safe to use adalite.io (the official site)

1 Like

I had same issue. And i also contacted to Yoroi Support Team.
Until now they have not had solution yet but just try again , 1 time per day.
After 2 times (2 days), that issue has been solved.