Yoroi on Chrome doesn't connect to server

Hi,
i was stacking on Yoroi staking testnet, but since some time i can’t connect and i’m having this message:
WARNING: CONNECTION TO THE SERVER FAILED.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION OR OUR TWITTER ACCOUNT.
THE DISPLAYED BALANCE AND TRANSACTION HISTORY MAY APPEAR INCORRECT UNTIL OUR SERVERS ARE BACK TO NORMAL, BUT YOUR ACTUAL BALANCE IS NOT AFFECTED.

Any help?

Thank you,
Marco

Hi marcomadruga ,
Think i’m correct Yoroi will be sorted over the next few days and the team will be advising of this and when you can use Yoroi, you can restore your wallet in Daedalus if you want access and to check out the staking stuff

Hope this helps
ps make sure you go to the proper site https://daedaluswallet.io/en/download/

1 Like

As well as what Mach Two said, the ITN version of Yoroi is obsolete anyway, you need to use mainnet version in future.

Hi, thank you for your fast feedback :slight_smile:
I didn’t took the reward of my staking because of this problem, and yesterday (29/7) i restored this wallet in Daedalus, but the value is zero… did i lost my staking? Will i be able to access my testnet wallet on Yoroi again?
By what MachTwo answer it’s just a question of days, till the team fix this…right?

:s

Not sure what you mean about taking the reward, this is not available to anyone yet. And if it was the reward wallet you restored in Daedalus, the same comment applies.

Yes Yoroi should be fully functional within a few days.

I didn’t withdraw the ADA value from my stake reward before the end of the testnet, … did I lose it?

No need to worry, you did not lose it. Rewards from ITN can be restored around August 3rd. Please also make sure to check our extensive FAQ about the hard fork for details on that: The Shelley hard fork: all you need to know

Uff… thank you so much… yes…i was worried…

Thank you and have a great day!!!