You actually don’t understand that OUROBOROS is to rescue our God

Only this is absolute truth.
只有这一点是绝对的真理。
これだけ絶対的な真理です。

The highest point in the map is the day the roadmap was updated.
图中的这一最高点正是路线图更新的那天。
地図の最高点は、ロードマップが更新された日です。

This is the driving force behind all the upswings. The market slowly fell after knowing it would not be completed on that day.
这是一切上涨的动力。市场在得知它不会在那天完成之后缓慢下跌。
これはすべてのアップスイングの原動力です。 市場は、その日に完了しないことを知った後、徐々に低下した。

ETH’s Casper cannot prove its security, just as it cannot prove the security of its smart contract, and NEO’s, EOS’s are same. Do you think that the PoS reviewed by the International Conference on Cryptography is not the best? If others do not think so, he can go to choose other things.
ETH 的 Casper 并不能证明它的安全,就像它不能证明它的智能合约的安全一样。NEO、EOS 的同样不能。你们想一下通过国际密码学会议评审的 PoS 是不是一个最好的?如果别人不这么觉得,他大可以去选择其它的。
ETH のキャスパーは、そのスマートな契約のセキュリティを証明できないように、そのセキュリティを証明することはできませんし、NEO の EOS も同じです。 暗号に関する国際会議でレビューされた PoS が最善ではないと思いますか? そうでない人もいれば、他のものを選ぶことができます。

Bitcoin mining has encountered more and more difficult policies in various aspects. Cardano, Ourobos and even the only project that has allowed the entire cryptocurrency mission to continue. The pessimists and trolls on Twitter should wake up. We only need to wait until June of this year.
比特币挖矿已经遇到越来越多的政策以及各种方面的困难了,Cardano、OUROBOROS 甚至是唯一使整个加密货币使命得以延续的项目。Twitter 上面的悲观者和巨魔该醒醒了,我们只需要最晚等到今年 6 月而已。
Bitcoin のマイニングでは、さまざまな面でより困難なポリシーが発生しました。 Cardano、Ourobos、さらには暗号化のミッション全体を継続できる唯一のプロジェクトです。 Twitter の悲観主義者やトロールが目を覚ますべきだ。 今年の 6 月まで待つだけです。

OUROBOROS is almost finished. For the future of the cryptocurrency and blockchain belonging to humankind, The team led by the professor Kiayias is perfecting it in the game theory and developing the side chain to the future!
OUROBOROS 几乎已经完成了。为了属于人类的加密货币与区块链的未来,米亚亚斯教授领导的团队正在在博弈论上完善它,并开发通往未来的侧链!
OUROBOROS はほぼ完成です。 人類に属する暗号侵入とブロックチェーンの未来のために、キアヤス教授が率いるチームは、ゲーム理論でそれを完成させ、将来の側鎖を開発しています!

This is the core of Cardano and the new pillar of the entire cryptocurrency world. I think Staking Pools is already gearing up.
这是 Cardano 的核心,以及乃至整个加密货币界的新的支柱。我想股权池们已经摩拳擦掌了。
これはカルダノの核心であり、暗号の世界全体の新しい柱でもあります。 私は Staking Pools がすでに準備を整えていると思います。

• Totally Agree
  • Partially Agree
  • Bullshit

0 voters

2 Likes

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20180309182505

I saw the lighthouse!! :heart:

Another fun conspiration theory. Your enthusiasm is contagious :smile:

One question though: where do the Mt Gox Trustee sell offs of 65.000 BTC in batches of thousands that crashed the market from december to february fit in your story ?

1 Like

@CosmosX Thanks! The market is transforming. I think Cardano is a real third-generation blockchain and certainly will go to the moon for the third time. If my prediction is not correct, I am willing to go find McAfee to eat sh*t together. :hugs:

2 Likes

A friend of mine did this, I think it suits here :grinning:

9lNmBxF

E: Earthrise picture, ADA version

3 Likes

@block-t It’s sweet! :heart: Earth has been occupied by Cardano lol :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

@daCryptoNigga Agree :hugs::star_struck::sunglasses: