A big wave from The Philippines 🇵🇭

Hi Cardano community!

I am doji, a software developer from the Philippines. I am a big fan of Cardano because of its awesome roadmap. I joined this forum for me to know more about it and hoping to contribute something to this community in the future.

10 Likes

A big wave back! Welcome @dojistarr :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much !

Kamusta :slight_smile:

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Ayos lang. Are you filipino too?

Thank you. Hopefully I can contribute someday :grin:

Hi … nice to meet you. Do you know other Cardano fans in the Philippines? I’m based in Singapore currently but I’m interested to do more in the Philippines.

1 Like

No not Filipino but I know the language a bit :slight_smile Philippines definitively have a lot of potential for Cardano uses. For example the large group of offshore workers who send money back to Philippines with the banks / western union and such taking quite big profits from these operations. Or how there is a lot of local market economy (many raise pigs for example) that could be very efficiently managed with Cardano. Also in general so much potential as when even just having a reading light at evenings would help many who study.

2 Likes

Hello. Many Filipinos believe in Cardano project :smiley: There are Cardano PH communities in facebook :smiley:

Hello dojistarr,

Thanks … FB seems very popular with many Filipinos!

However, one site I found (http://fb.com/groups/CardanoPH) doesn’t seem active any more. I registered to join but no replies yet and no posts there in a while. Do you know any other groups that are active?

Charles will be doing a Cardano Singapore Meetup on 19 July and I wonder if anybody in the Philippines would be interested to live stream it.

Regards,
Jose

I think that’s an inactive group. :frowning: I will find an active one.

Hope that you will have a meetup here and build a community. Because right now, NEM is the only crypto community that is actively holding meetups here.

HELLO IM FROM MANILA :slight_smile: LETS TALK MAG KITA TAU MINSAN BRO

2 Likes

Sige ba. Buo na tayo cardano PH!

Hello Dojistar

Good to see you on here, welcome

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Nasave ko na pre. Nagtext na din ako

Probably better not to post contact info in a public place, that’s what PMs are for.

Okay thank you! :slight_smile: Im just newbie I will delete it thanks again

may group na kayong nabuo? count me in! Hopefully d2 lang sa NCR ang meet up haha