A need to improve the quality of the r/Cardano Mod Team

Hello @NOODZ,

I appreaciate taking the time coming into the forum and put your thoughts into a structured way, this makes it way easier to follow for everyone. (versus posts on Twitter)

With the amount of traffic Reddit generates it is not possible to moderate the posts by hand, it only works with a very large rulescript of keywords and the like. If a post gets flagged it needs to be manually moderated. Stake pool posts and NFT/Token posts anyway price talks automatically fall under this. (based on current rules)

For moderators, we look of course into the activity, the actual activity log looks like this:
Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 08.08.08

But I think your main concern is not the activity of the moderators but the NFT posts and what the current rules are to deal with them. The ongoing core discussion (why the rule was introduced that advertising is not allowed and how to even come to rules or change them and what makes sense) is here, and I can only encourage everyone to contribute: r/Cardano Subreddit - Discussion about Rule 4 - No spamming, advertising or low value content

Based on feedback that we collected there are also considerations here in the forum similar to the Stake Pool Operator Categories to create a section for NFT if we get good content for it and can agree on topics/rules. Would you be interested in joining these discussions, maybe even volunteering to moderate/ look after this section?

3 Likes