Ada futures

Is it possible to prevent ADA from getting futures-trading in the future? We see now the price of Bitcoin going down, taking all the alt-coins with it because you can mostly buy and sell alt-coins through Bitcoin. We see Bitcoin Cash going up. The bankers are really getting a grip on the cryptos. So can we prevent the bankers get a grip on ADA?

1 Like

I doubt it. If Ada is going to be traded anywhere powerful people are going to push the price around. It makes for good returns for the traders. Early this year Ada did become listed in the futures market on Bitmex. In the next couple of months I would expect to see more exchanges adding Ada to their listings. Charles has stated recently that that the updated enterprise version of Daedalus (the hardened exchange wallet) is ready to go, so we should see more exchanges soon.

1 Like

I don’t have any idea about Ada futures but I am trying to say. Leverage trading has good Options. Never mind, don’t worry about it. For more information you can visit here https://blog.bbod.io/fundamental-pick

I don’t think its that easy to play around with Ada prices. The addition of new mobile wallet will further strengthen its future and the listings are promising as well.

1 Like