ADASaur - new content

ADASaur has posted a couple of new videos. The increase in new content going out has really picked up lately, it’s great to see :+1::+1:

Please check them out…

5 Likes

New video is up! I was somewhat reluctant to do this one. Price prediction isn’t my favorite topic to cover but a lot of people want to see it so I hope this will help grow the channel. :ok_hand:t2:

7 Likes

Thanks love the content keep up the good work!

2 Likes

This guy actually makes sense, compared to the usual crypto “analysts”. Good content indeed.

1 Like

I just dropped a new video! Let me know what you guys think!
6 Likes

Good content indeed, measured approach and well delivered :+1:

I just released another video! This one isn’t necessarily Cardano related but it’s for sure community related! It’s definitely a message that all crypto communities stand to benefit from. Ours included.

4 Likes

Impressive, i really enjoyed this one! Great work mate. I subscribed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the full complement of ADASaurs excellent videos so far…

3 Likes

Here’s a new video guys! I apologize for it being so long since my last one. I plan on pushing out more videos in the next few weeks so stay tuned!

I’m currently working on the research and writing for the third part of my FUD debunking series. Also I left background music out of this video. Let me know if you prefer my videos with or without it! Thanks for watching everyone!

7 Likes

Excellent… quality content and delivery from what has become expected from ADASaur productions :clap:t2:

I personally preferred it without the background music.

Thanks for posting :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the input! I’m thinking I like them without background music as well. I may continue uploading without it in the future.

On a side note I just hit 300 subs! Thanks to everyone for providing me with so much support!

5 Likes

Yes, no background music please.

1 Like
3 Likes