Ambassador Stories, Journal #23: Pritesh & Yuta

Ambassador Stories, Journal #23: Pritesh (@KaizenCrypto) & Yuta (Uchino)

Welcome to the 23rd journal of the “Ambassador Stories” series! :star_struck::tada:

New stories will be shared with you, whenever new ambassadors join our ranks and provide their stories.
You’ll be able to enjoy the various, unique stories of our Cardano Community Ambassadors: what motivated, and still motivates them, to be part of this amazing and wonderful community?

The Cardano Community Team would also like to thank the Ambassadors for all their continued efforts and participation in sharing their stories with us. :writing_hand:

Please read all about Pritesh & Yuta (@Yuta_uchino) down below! :open_book:

Part 1: Pritesh, Ambassador Content Creator:

Pritesh recently joined the Ambassador ranks as a Content Creator. Having been active as a Cardano proponent on Twitter and Youtube for quite some time making interesting explanatory videos, it was high time for us to recognize his efforts and welcome him to the Ambassador group! We are looking forward to watching more video content from Pritesh in the coming months. Thanks for all that you do!

(Pritesh looking sharp, ready to dive right into the deep with Cardano content!)

1) Tell us a little about yourself. What is your background?

Pritesh is a Cardano Ambassador that runs the Cardano Stake Pool (KAIZN) and Crypto YouTube Channel ‘Kaizen Crypto’.

The Kaizen Crypto Youtube Channel is a resource for educational content related to the Cardano project. My passion for technology led me to come across Cardano in 2017. Ever since my involvement in the project, I have continued to help others learn and grow within the ecosystem.

2) How did you get interested and involved with Blockchain/Crypto?

I heard about Bitcoin from a few friends, but first, just brushed off the idea. Then I realized, I keep on hearing about this Bitcoin thing. That’s when I started to do more research, which led me to the original Cardano whiteboard video from Charles Hoskinson. From there, the rest is history. I’ve been committed to the vision of Cardano ever since!

3) Why Cardano?

I truly believe Cardano is laying the framework for a decentralized blockchain that will disrupt many legacy systems and provide an inclusive way for anyone in the world to take control of their financial destiny.

4) How are you contributing to the Cardano Ecosystem as an Ambassador?

In my role as an ambassador, I am contributing by providing educational content and a resource of information for those who are interested in the project and need more guidance on getting started. Our platform also hosts other members of the community to help spread the word about everyone involved in Cardano.

5) What is your future vision for the Cardano Ecosystem?

I envision a future where Cardano provides a layer on which a multitude of businesses, applications, and services are built on top to bring value to everyone using blockchain technology.

6 ) What is your personal message to the Cardano community?

Our mission is to educate and empower the Cardano community! Let’s go change the world!

Don’t forget to like, follow, share Pritesh’ hard work! He can be followed on the Cardano Forum on Twitter and of course his Youtube channel (link above).

—The End of Part 1.

6 Likes

Part 2: Yuta (@Yuta_Uchino), Ambassador Moderator:

Yuta is a Japanese Ambassador Moderator, who has been part of the Japanese community for quite some time. Yuta focuses on moderating the Japanese Facebook group and has been doing so very actively for quite some time. Yuta is always willing to lend a helping hand and offer answers to questions or issues that may arise. Great job and glad to have you with us, Yuta! Looking forward to seeing you contribute more to help out the Japanese community!

(Yuta assisting during an offline Cardano meetup in Japan, building bridges with Cardano community members)

1) Tell us a little about yourself. What is your background?

(Japanese followed by English)

学校法人麻機幼稚園 卒業

そこの紹介はいらなかったですね。笑

最初に失礼致しました!

Cardano運営、コミュニティの皆様、お世話になっております、内野 雄太(Yuta Uchino)と申します。

私は、中学の頃は、数学が好きで、証明などは興味を持って取り組みました。高校は、商業高校を選択し、あまり覚えておりませんが、日商簿記2級など、就職に最大限必須だと思うものだけは頑張って取得し、その後の進学は、歌に感銘を受けた先輩に憧れて、音楽(ボーカル専攻)の専門学校へ。

雰囲気は良いねと言われながらも、様々あり、芽は出ず、アパレル販売、ゲームセンターのお客様対応で、アルバイトを2つほど経験し、接客のスキルを磨く事が出来ました。

その後、上京し、家電量販店のインターネット販売促進を主に、これまた転職を繰り返しました。しかし、人当たりの良さと正直さから、クレームだけは人一倍少なかった印象がございます。

最終的には、携帯ショップでのスマートフォンの接客営業をしている時期に、テレビで株の大暴落のニュースがあり、「これ、下がった時に買えば儲かるんじゃない?」なんてところから投資に目覚め、株式投資から入って最終結果はマイナス終了。

3万円ほどで買った株式投資の教材購入で使用したメールアドレス宛てへの、よくございますオファーから仮想通貨(暗号資産)を知ることになり、

今は個人事業主として独立、Cardanoでは、ノード管理などの技術的な側面はサポートを受けつつ、ステーキングプール運営(cardanofun)にチャレンジし、テストネットではひとまずプール運営としての責任を果たす事が出来たのではないかと感じております。

またモデレーターアンバサダーとして、微力ではございますが、Facebookカルダノ日本語コミュニティの管理者などを務めさせて頂いております。

という事で、正直なところ自慢できるような立派な経歴はないかもしれません 笑。しかしながら、高校の頃から、「人としての在り方」や「人や社会のためってなんだろう?」と、事あるごとに考えて過ごしていて、そういった「人格」や「貢献」という部分においての自己投資、成長するための努力は重ねてこれたのではないかと思っております。これからも自分の長所を活かして、世界を変えるために!Cardanoを応援していきたいと思っておりますので、今後とも、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します!

My name is Yuta Uchino and I am indebted to the Cardano management and the community.
When I was in junior high school, I liked mathematics and was interested in proofs. I chose a commercial focused high school and I don’t remember much, but I tried my best to acquire only the things that I think are the most essential for employment, such as Bookkeeping Level 2. After that I was impressed and interested by music. Longing for my seniors, I went to a vocational school for music (vocal major).

Although it was said that the atmosphere was good, there were various things that made me lose interest in this.
I was able to experience about two part-time jobs and hone my customer service skills by dealing with apparel sales and game center customers.

After that, I moved to Tokyo and repeatedly changed jobs, mainly to promote Internet sales at home electronics retailers. However, I have the impression that there were fewer complaints than people because of their goodness and honesty.

Eventually, when I was in the customer service business of smartphones at a mobile phone shop, there was news of a stock market crash on TV, and I woke up to invest from the point that “Isn’t it profitable to buy this when it goes down?”
The final result buying stocks ended up with a negative…and via an email introduction I went into cryptocurrency

I am now managing a Cardano staking pool management (cardanofun) [FUN] while receiving technical aspects such as node management. I also participated in the ITN Testnet and learned a great deal of things

Also, as a moderator ambassador, I am working as an administrator of the Facebook Cardano Japanese community, although it is just a small group.

So, to be honest, I may not have a good career to brag about. However, since I was in high school, I have been thinking about “what I should be as a person” and “what is it for people and society?”, And in the part of “personality” and “contribution” I think that we have made repeated efforts for self-investment and growth. I will continue to take advantage of my strengths and change the world! I would like to support Cardano, and am looking forward to its growth.

2) How did you get interested and involved with Blockchain/Crypto?

私は、とある教材から、お金について学び、暗号通貨投資は資産が劇的に増えるのだと夢を抱き、投資家として、暗号通貨に興味を持ちました。

それまでお金って刷ることが出来るなんて、ご存知の方にとっては常識的な事ですら知りませんでした。

そこから、少しずつ情報を得る中で、暗号通貨って儲かるだけじゃなくて、分散化する事で、不正を防止したり、効率良く管理したり、紙媒体でないので環境に良いのかな?とか。

世の中の役にも立つものなんだって思う事ができ、今でも立派な投資対象として、そしてまた現在は、ブロックチェーン技術(Cardano)が普及してくれるよう、投資家以上の仕事、アンバサダーの役割を頂いたり、ステーキングプールの運営をさせて頂くなどに至っております。

I learned about money from a certain teaching material and dreamed that investing in cryptocurrencies would dramatically change the way assets are managed. I also became interested in cryptocurrencies from an investor perspective.

Until then, I didn’t even know that money could be printed…

While getting information little by little from there, not only is cryptocurrency profitable, but by decentralizing it, fraud can be prevented, it can be managed more efficiently, and it is not a paper medium, so is it good for the environment as well. And think that it is useful for the world, while it is also a good investment target. To me blockchain technology (Cardano), is more than an investor’s job, as I’m also making myself useful participating in the role of an ambassador, and operating a staking pool.

3) Why Cardano?

僕はまず、チャールズ・ホスキンソンのファンである事が一番の理由です。

彼のカリスマ性、気さくで、ユーモアがあって知的、笑顔が素敵、正直に流暢に喋る姿や先見性。彼の話しを聞いていると、Cardanoを信じざるを得ません。そして彼がそんな偉大な人なので、全ての方にご面識や、お会いさせて頂いた訳ではございませんが、Cardanoプロジェクトに集まる人たちもまた優秀で尊敬出来る良い人たちばかり。

細かいこと、詳しいことはあまりわかりませんが、基礎研究を大事にするところなど、プロジェクトにおいても共感出来るところばかりです。

そして何より、世界を変えたい!より良くしたい!というチャールズの理念に共感し、その一助になりたいと願っております!

First of all, I’m a big fan of Charles Hoskinson. His charisma, friendliness, humor, intelligence, nice smile, honest and fluent speech and foresight. Listening to him, I have to believe in Cardano. And since he is such a great person, I haven’t met everyone, but the people who gather at the Cardano project are also excellent and respectable people.
I don’t know much about the details, but I can sympathize with the project, such as valuing the scientific and research.

And above all, I want to change the world! I want to make it better! I sympathize with Charles’ philosophy and hope to help you!

4) How are you contributing to the Cardano Ecosystem as an Ambassador?

モデレーター(管理者)として、現在は主にFacebookカルダノ日本語コミュニティで、コミュニティの皆様の正しい情報の取得や、ご投稿やコメントに関しても、率先して、お気軽にコミュニティにご参加頂けるよう、サポートさせて頂いております。

As a moderator, I am currently mainly active in the Facebook Cardano Japanese community and sometimes on Telegram. I wish to support you so that you can take the initiative and feel free to join the community in order to obtain correct information from the community and to post and comment.

5) What is your future vision for the Cardano Ecosystem?

私が最終的に思い描いているのは、やはり30億人のお財布、ADAが法定通貨以上に信頼できる、資産価値を有するものとして確立されることでしょうか。ブロックチェーンが活用出来る場所でCardanoが多く採用され、価値の交換(お金としての機能)も、もちろんもっと気軽に出来るようになる。そして、Cardanoがブロックチェーンやクリプト界のNo.1になることです!

What I ultimately envision is that Cardano becomes the wallet of 3 billion people, using ADA, as an established and more reliable asset value and legal tender. Cardano is often used in places where blockchain can be used, and of course it will be easier to exchange value (money) in those areas. I hope Cardano will someday be No. 1 in the blockchain and crypto world!

6 ) What is your personal message to the Cardano community?

コミュニティの皆様、いつもご支援、サポートありがとうございます!

今後も皆様のお力をお借りしながら、一緒にCardanoがNo.1になるよう後押ししていけたら幸いです!今後とも、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します!

Thank you to everyone in the community for your continued support!
I will continue to work with you to help Cardano become No. 1 together! I am looking forward to continuing our good relationship! Thank you!

Don’t forget to like, follow, share Yuta’s hard work! He can be followed on the Cardano Forum and via his Twitter!

—The End of Part 2.

We are truly blessed with such motivated community members we have in our ecosystem! Thank you all for reading, and don’t forget to leave your comments/likes and give our Ambassadors some Cardano community :heart: and follow their work!:100::muscle:

Until next time, with new people and new Ambassador Stories! :wave:

10 Likes

Welcome to the team! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Happy to have both of you!

Welcome to the team leadership here at Cardano.