Announcing the stake pools chosen for April 2023

Hello :wave:

Today we completed the redelegation of the Cardano Foundation Wallets. It has been over a year since the new delegation strategy to support the Architects of the Future has been implemented.

In this round, we aimed to simplify the application form by removing numerous questions that were previously required. Instead of requesting extensive details from the SPOs about their pool, we only asked for their pool ID in bech32 format. We then obtained the remaining necessary information directly from the Cardano blockchain by utilizing the Koios API.

A brief overview of the statistics in this round:

• We received 250 valid applications.
  • We evaluated them manually and checked all the information they provided. We found builder tools, open-source projects, closed-source projects, many pull requests, CIP contributions, educational content, whole communities around projects, and many other contributions and support to the growth of the Cardano Community. We appreciate what these pools are doing and would like to give these 93 pools honorable mentions here. (see list below)
  • We’ve recognized 66 valid applications as exceptional contributions . Check out the list below. (Note: Pools that would be oversaturated have already been excluded from this list)
  • We did a random draw and delegated to 45 pools. Visit pool.pm to get a real-time representation of the delegated wallets.

Congratulations to all! A big thank you to everyone who participated, even if you didn’t make it onto one of the lists this time. Stay tuned, as we’ll be opening a new application form in June for the next round.

A special shout-out to the 93 pools that received honorable mentions in this round — keep up the fantastic work in supporting the growth of the Cardano Community:

Ticker Ticker Ticker Ticker Ticker
1MATE AAATO ACI ADAES ADMON
AGC AIM ALFA ALLI AMINT
BEADA BIO BIRTH BLESS BRLN
CAMP CBH CBUS CCPL CENT
CHIL CLOVR CRYL DARK DDOS
DEV DIO DRMZ EASY1 ECP
EGGS ELEMT EUSKL EVT FALCO
FASO FIALA FIRE FLUID FRCA🍁
FRUIT GNP1 GOKEY GOMA GRC1
HAWAK HIPPO HWL HYPE LHS
LIT MALU MOKSH MONAD MOST
MTSK NEXUS OBI ONE1 OTAKU
OYSTR OZZY PANL PET♥ PREEB
PRIDE PROSP RABIT RCADA RENEW
RIOT RKDN ROG RTIST RUGWA
SEA SIGN SNAKE SPIDR SPRO
SRN STEAK STKGR T2H TAB
TMS TOPO TTS17 VROOM WELL
WISE WISH XYZ

The shortlist of 66 pools in this round:

Ticker Ticker Ticker Ticker
0AAAA 247 AAA ABLE
ADA ADACT ADRIA AGUA
AHL APEX ASKP ATM
AUSST BAK BALNC BBHMM
BCP BKIND C3ETH CAN1
CHEF CHRTY COSD DOTAR
DSIO EU01 FRADA GAIA
GRANA HEART HERO HODLR
ITZA JUNO KORA LACE
LIDO LOGIC LOVE MRPHM
NOMAD NOVA ONE PHRCK
PIADA PRO QADAO QCPOL
QXT RDLRT SANTO SHARP
SHIFT SMAUG SNSKY SOLN
SOLPI STAT STLL TANGO
UPSTR VICE VILAI WHITE
YOON ZW3RK

The 45 pools that were randomly drawn:

Ticker Ticker Ticker
0AAAA 247 ABLE
ADA AHL APEX
ASKP ATM BAK
BALNC BBHMM BKIND
C3ETH CAN1 CHEF
CHRTY COSD EU01
FRADA HERO HODLR
ITZA JUNO KORA
LACE LOGIC NOMAD
ONE PHRCK PIADA
PRO QADAO QXT
RDLRT SHARP SHIFT
SMAUG STAT STLL
TANGO UPSTR VILAI
WHITE YOON ZW3RK

If you’d like to receive notifications about upcoming delegation rounds and other relevant updates, please share your ticker and email address with us here: http://cardanofoundation.org/forms/spo-notification

21 Likes

Thank you CF!

A privilege and an honor! Will keep your ADA healthy and productive!

5 Likes

Our hearts are filled with gratitude today. Thank you so much CF!

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners in this round, and keep a good thought for all participants in the next!

6 Likes

Major congratulations to all recipients!! :raised_hands:t2::clinking_glasses::sparkles:

5 Likes

Congratulation to everyone on this list, even if you didnt receive a delegation. Thanks to all of you, our network is running so smoothly! :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Absolutely, @Zyroxa! A huge thank you to all SPOs for keeping Cardano’s lights on.

Congratulations to those who were fortunate in this round, and for those who weren’t, don’t lose hope! A new round is set to open in June. Now’s the perfect time to explore ways to contribute and add value to the entire Cardano Community. Keep up the great work!

5 Likes

great work for all of them.
really deserved it :wink:

enjoy the productive Period for your Pools.

TTS17
think before you print

5 Likes

Congrats to the selected pools and we’re happy at GOMA for the honorable mention :+1:t5:

4 Likes

In behalf of Skepsis pool, I am deeply grateful for this privilege, and will use the extra funds to promote the Cardano ecosystem. The timing is impeccable, as we were trying to obtain services to support our diploma thesis work on Digital Identities in collaboration with the National Technical University of Athens.
I appreciate you CF!!!

6 Likes

Congrats to all select pools, you deserve it!

Many thanks to CF for our previous delegation and for selecting us in the 66 for this round.

Better luck next time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Aahh second time we are loosing on random luck :man_facepalming:
Congrats to all

4 Likes

Congrats to every pool on the list! :clap:

5 Likes

I love this community and the purpose which drives it. We are the dreamers and makers of the new world. Every day I wake up, I’m honored by my associations. It’s not me, it’s us making changes that will alter the fabric of communication forever. Cheers!

Thank you, so humbled for an honorable mention.

3 Likes

NEXUS deeply appreciates the honorable mention and will keep fully invested in Cardano!
Here for the long run! :heart: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Serious congrats to everyone who made the list! We have an amazing community, and I love being part of it!

3 Likes

PET♥ pool is honored to be included on the list. Committed to continue working for the Cardano ecosystem.
Congrats to our friends selected and Thanks to the Foundation for its support of small SPOs.

3 Likes

Congrats everyone!

3 Likes

Congrats to all pools! Go get them blocks!

2 Likes

Congrats everyone !

I’m really grateful and honored to be on the list ! Big thanks to the Cardano Foundation ! I will continue improving my pool (hardware upgrade, relays etc) and keep contributing to this amazing community :pray:

3 Likes