Announcing the stake pools chosen for January 2023

Again, BIG THANK YOU to CF for the vote of confidence.
Congrats to all selected pools, and to the others, keep at it and your turn will come!

3 Likes

Thank you for having us under your consideration! We feel honored to be in that list. We will continue our efforts to grow the ecosystem.

[BAK] Bakrypt.io

1 Like

[HODLR] is beyond thrilled to be included on the shortlist. Congrats to everyone receiving the delegation and honorable mentions. We’re honored to be a member of such a vibrant, dedicated Cardano family.

3 Likes

I third, Vito’s comment. The CNC Al’s project is flying under the radar… for now! If you take the time to come get to know us and our work, I KNOW you won’t be disappointed.

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::clap:

2 Likes

Would you support a more diverse economy for Cardano?

Congrats to all pools

2 Likes

Thanks to CF for this program and CONGRATS to all the pools selected, so many great operators and missions in there.

2 Likes

Congratulation to everyone!

3 Likes

Thanks for the honourable mention to [AAATO]!
Congrats to all pools!

2 Likes

Great job to everyone who made it onto the list and all the others to put in daily efforts.
We’re certaincly going to apply for the next round!

Congratulations to you all!

1 Like

Congrats everyone! It has been amazing for our pool, our delegators, and our missions to have this support! Thank you!

Congratulations to all those who have joined this great project called Cardano with every cell of their body and are working hard to achieve more progress every day. From the bottom of my heart, I wish success for you, the tireless companion of the great Cardano. Thank you all.