Another potential use for Cardano: Standardized Testing

Recently, there has been talks about using Cardano’s blockchain to keep track of degrees. Another use case in academia is standardized testing for tests such as the SAT and the ACT. Currently every student has to request that their scores are sent to each college, but if the scores were put on the block chain, it would make it much easier for schools to access them. What do you all think of this idea?

I think it’s a great idea personally. It also flows right in with the pilot program they announced today for handling degrees and so it’s a natural extension. ‘Official transcripts’ could be another similar option.
Factom was sort of going after this information market (general terms, not specific to academia) and I just checked their market cap - .5B. Guess I should have held my $2 coins (now $60).
Regardless I think Cardano has a more flexible design as Factom is based on pure BTC tech, and could handle a myriad of use cases like this elegantly in the future.
I just read an article talking about how 10 years in there were no killer applications yet for blockchain. It reminds me of a similar article about stem cells, but great tech takes time and I think we’ll start to see a lot of these taking shape this year and beyond - your idea is certainly a great potential candidate.