I have several small question regarding the stakepool If there is already running according to the plan the mainnet is already running and my question is
- When the shelley mainnet is already running. Should we delagate our ada to stakepool? or just leave it in our wallet that should be fine? FYI I’m using Yoroi Wallet.
- If we delagate our ADA to some stakepool (for example: moronpool) if this moronpool goes down, or corrupt, or suddenly stop and just gone. Do we loose our ADA?
- When we delagate our ADA to stakepool, can we still use our ADA (for example: pay someone)?
- If I plan to running a stakepool (smartpool), and something happen to my server, Is the ADA that delagate to us still safe?
- I confuse that some people says that it is kinda wasting time and money to create a stakepool, some people say it is good to build a stakepool. Which one is correct from the IOHK point of view? fewer is better or a lot of stakepool is better?