Any CLI interface without having to download a full node?

Exactly. I just need the node for: getting the UTXOs for an address, then submitting a transaction. All other stuff (building, signing the transaction…) will be done on another offline machine.

I’ll come back once I update my RAM allocation and reinstall my OS.

Thank you! have a good Sunday.

1 Like

Done. I have a brand new Ubuntu 20 LTS machine (desktop) with 5.7 GB RAM allocated.

Ok, let’s begin

Type sudo ufw status enable
sudo ufw allow proto tcp from any to any port 6000
sudo ufw reload

By using blockfrost you can make a free project on the webpage and use the given token within your call. Then it will work.

Hello, do you know how to make a project? I find it hard to get the documentation.

what kind of project?

Use postman to try it out. It’s not that hard.

1 Like

Thank you very much. It took me some time to figure it out but it ended up working. So yes this solves perfectly my request.

Now @Alexd1985 you are also correct in the way that there is no way to use the Cardano CLI without a full, since using blockfrost is not using Cardano CLI strictly speaking. But you can use it to avoid having to run a full node just to make some transactions.

Just a question: In the address UTXOs section, you request address UTXOs, it gives you only transaction hashes of the address (a transaction hash and an address UTXO are not the same thing if I am not mistaken). Is this a mistake of the website?

https://docs.blockfrost.io/#tag/Cardano-Addresses/paths/~1addresses~1{address}~1utxos~1{asset}/get