Bittrex Withdrawals

I had already completed the syncing 2 days ago. I reopened today, and it is still in the “connecting to network…” phase.

Very slow for me as well. Usually it syncs quickly.

How come every time I try to withdrawal from Bittrex my withdrawal comes out INVALID? How do I withdraw and where to? I have a coinbase account and a blockchain account. I do not understand what I am doing wrong to NOT BE ABLE TO WITHDRAWAL> I have 2fa and an enhanced account according to Bittrex. AM I missing a step? PLEASE HELP I am talking about all the cryptos I am holding

Everytime you close it, and then reopen it has to sync again to “catch up” to the current block. If you leave it open it wouldn’t be an issue. Just be sure to have your spending password on just in case.

Are you clicking the “-” button on your ADA bittrex “wallet” ? At that point you will enter your public key and it will send it to your ada wallet

I also suggest you do a little more research on how crypto’s work and any information provided on bittrex. It is important for you to understand what a transaction is and how to load and spend using a wallet before you start moving fiat to crypto because you have to be your own bank. There is no customer service number you can just call. Google is helpful to learn.