Cardano-cli: error while loading shared libraries

Howdy,

I have my stake pool set up good to go. I have 2 relays, and one BP…all on seperate EC2 instances. I don’t see any concerns when i’m looking at them in gLive…All have incoming/outgoing peers, Processed TX etc. They look good to go, no worries. Today, i got a message that said I had mail. This mail is ONLY on the 2 relay nodes. Below is the error in the mail. Is this something I should be concerned about? Thanks!!

/home/ec2-user/.cabal/bin/cardano-cli: error while loading shared libraries: libsodium.so.23: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/home/ec2-user/.cabal/bin/cardano-cli: error while loading shared libraries: libsodium.so.23: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
{ “resultcode”: “204”, “datetime”:“2021-01-04 00:13:01”, “clientIp”: “3.15.80.172”, “iptype”: 4, “msg”: “glad you’re staying with us” }

Hello,

Check this link

1 Like

Thank you. I checked into that first before I posted. I wanted to make sure I checked the forums to see if I could find something. I do have those entries, and the error is still there. Though I haven’t received any new mail with the error. Maybe it was just a hiccup

1 Like