Cardano Giveaway Scam on Youtube

Another Cardano Giveaway scam currently on YouTube.

[Link removed by @Zyroxa]

Here is the proof of the address that people are sending to!

Someone needs to stop this!

Thanks for the report. Please report such streams in this thread : Report a YouTube fraud/ give away scam video in the future.

Cheers
Fabian

Hopefully someone will do more than just refer to YouTube. This fraud attempt is bad news for everyone including Cardano.

Stream scam:

Scam link:

Yeah you would think someone like Charles hoskinson would easily follow the addresses to what exchange. It’s not that hard. Followed some of it to everstake.

It happened with me too, here is the address;
addr1qxmmsv80rjq9nmj85eqss6evgqa2mq3pxk5t7vdfezguvqdem54negex0lakyfzkwp0trm7plmkm4dvfxawvqpfa4zuq6eqjz6
is there a way to get back anything?

As a complete idiot I sent my ADA as well. Is there a way to get my ADA back? I can provide all the information?

No. That is not possible. I’m sorry. The way crypto is set up, transactions cannot be reversed. Only once in my 7 years in this space a transaction was “resolved”. Somehow a miner (for a 10% fee) returned the BTC to me that I sent to a BCH address. I dunno how he did it. All I gave him were addresses and a TXID…

I sent 14,000 ADA to this address. It was an exact replica of the Cardano site and header and had a Youtube streaming video from Charles that was faked to announce this “giveaway” as part of the Africa project. I’m a total idiot. I’m out all that ADA. Currently working with FBI to report and at least get a claim / fraud cause generated.

1 Like