CARDANO MEME CONTEST šŸ†

THE PRIZE POOL HAS ALMOST DOUBLED

Keep an :eye: on the prize as contributions roll in!

3 Likes

@BigBossK
Donā€™t forget the awesome food you will have then.staking

4 Likes

10 Likes

Great Contest!!!
It was just opened also to the hispanic community

Thank you for creating this :clap:

1 Like

30dy94

2 Likes

@SeanAlimov

I only use twitterā€¦so hereā€™s the link https://twitter.com/jandres4/status/1125896050559025154

30ei5f

:joy:

28 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:that caught me by surprise! Nice one :+1:

3 Likes

hahahhahah!!! :clap::grinning::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

cardano-lover

6 Likes

stars

7 Likes

30exls

6 Likes

By the way, wouldnā€™t it be nice if the contest had 3 winning places instead of just one winner taking it all? Maybe even 4-5 places with corresponding reward.

Also, itā€™s possible to make more than one category, for example ā€œjudgeā€™s pickā€, ā€œpick of the audienceā€.

Just suggesting an idea. If itā€™s too late to make changes this time, maybe implement it in the next similar contest.

1 Like

Just a quick idea: how about the winner getting 1000 ADA, with the rest distributed among 2-5th places correspondingly? The contributors would have to approve that, though.

Itā€™s always better when more people win, even if the amount is a little smaller.

1 Like

20190508_012524

9 Likes

Gonna try to add here link to this contest posted on other social media platforms as soon as will sign up to some :slight_smile: @SeanAlimov

3 Likes

Run_CH_run @SeanAlimov

Links :https://twitter.com/basia98824692/status/1126197276777570304
https://forum.bitcoin.pl/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=23915&p=571553#p571553

4 Likes

THIS CONTEST TURNED OUT TO BE SO MUCH FUN! I HAD NO IDEA WE HAVE SO MANY TALENTED AND WICKEDLY FUNNY COMMUNITY MEMBERS OUT THERE!

LETS KICK IT UP A NOTCH! I WILL MATCH THE NEXT 1000 :ada: CONTRIBUTION!

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO COME FROM A SINGLE SOURCE, IN FACT I WOULD PREFER IT IF THE COMMUNITY GOT TOGETHER WITH TINY CONTRIBUTIONS INSTEAD

WE ARE CURRENTLY AT 1,931 :ada: ā€¦WHEN IT GETS TO 2,931 :ada: I WILL JUMP IN AND MAKE IT 4K

Keep an :eye: on the prize as contributions roll in!

Contribute to the prize pool, send donations here: Ae2tdPwUPEZ96LaBkEo4bzQY314ZrJTF8kPjZmmhKS94A7ox3CYdsmLpmUJ

Share this post on social mediaā€¦(not Reddit)ā€¦and letā€™s increase the size of your prize!

ā€œWe reward the few to celebrate the many!ā€

3 Likes

Nice one @fraciscv!

:rofl: Awesome meme @basia! Please pay close attention to the rules for your submission to be reviewed

All great suggestions @BigBossK !
If we can get the prize pool up to 10k :ada: and above, we will restructure the payout to include more winnersā€¦the first place :1st_place_medal: prize would still get the lions :lion: shareā€¦ so go for gold!

We have large community across all social mediaā€™s, itā€™s a very doable task! Jump in and contributeā€¦you time, your memes, your :ada: ! This is one of the bigger marketing initiatives weā€™ve had spring out of the community.

1 Like