CARDANO MEME CONTEST 🏆

Keep an :eye: on the prize as contributions roll in!

2 Likes

@SeanAlimov

Hi! I found this contest by searching meme contest on google. Though I am quite familiar with cardano I have simply lacked the funds to be investing into crypto, and hope to change that soon. I consider this contest an excellent opportunity to get closer to that end and so I thank you for it.

However, I ran into a problem posting it on the link you gave me. It says it’s been hidden.

Also, I wanted to make an observation, if it is not too rude of me, about your offer to accept volunteer judges. Would this not potentially harm the integrity of the contest and open it up to abusive judging? I say this only because I have entered many contests over the past couple years relating to crypto, and have more often than not witnessed abuse. Perhaps it would be fairer for everyone if the contest was judged solely by cardano employees?

Regardless, I thank you again for this opportunity, and any information you can provide about how to get my entry unhidden would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Hello @lordless.exile! Great to have you!
The volunteer judges will be from the “Cardano Ambassadors,” that will ensure the contest remains fair. I’ve unfrozen you’re post as well :smiley:, you are not limited to one MEME…have fun!

2 Likes

Excuse my ignorance. I am glad to hear that.

I have no other ideas currently but I will certainly be thinking further on it after seeing the bounty go up more than double in the time it took me to create my meme! Thanks for the polite welcome too.

1 Like

How i see people online talking shit about Cardano.

3 Likes

2 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

2 Likes

Don’t forget to :heart: the above thread! :+1:

1 Like

I hope I did like… Not really familiar with that forum platform… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep @ADAMaximalist, thank you!

Keep an :eye: on the prize as contributions roll in!

Ok this is simply something smart and hilarious :joy::joy::joy::rofl::grin::grin::grin: well played!

2 Likes

I gave this a share in a pretty busy discord server with some really creative people, so hopefully a ton of top quality entries will be arriving soon.

2 Likes

Thank you @lordless.exile! Much obliged!

31yzuw

2 Likes

Btw, here are my ref. links:
Facebook
Twitter

2 Likes

31z3m5

2 Likes

31z4hk

2 Likes

Don’t use other social media so here’s a twitter post https://twitter.com/whoseforgotten/status/1129513224066535424?s=21

@SeanAlimov

2 Likes

This is a great one. My belly hurts from laughing so hard.

2 Likes