Cardano Projects - A Curation of Projects in the Cardano Platform

Hi, Cardano users, investors, and developers! Recently, I developed a website that shows a curation of Cardano projects: https://cardanoprojects.com. It is an unofficial curation of projects, tools, and resources that are related to the Cardano platform. It aims for helping newcomers to check what is going on within the Cardano ecosystem, and also provides Cardano investors with an easy access to all of the existing projects.

Feedbacks are welcome!

23 Likes

Hi Shunfan, if you link to us at Cardano Wiki we’ll link to you too! :grinning:

3 Likes

I just added it! Since this website uses Service Worker API to cache itself, it requires a hard reload to see the change.

1 Like

Looks nice on mobile too :+1:

Love the minimalism!

1 Like

Very slick! Well done. I feel that our Cardano community is really shining with all the different projects people have started to build surrounding it. Sometimes I just can’t believe that we are in this early! Can you imaging all the amazing things people will eventually be building ontop of this tech in the next 10 years!?

Out of interest, what web stack is the site built on?

1 Like

The frontend is built on React, and the backend for rendering HTML title and meta tags is built on Express.

1 Like

I didn’t know about Adacheck. That’s pretty neat. I think the Icarus idea is amazing as well. Great work on the site as a whole. Worked great on my note as well.

1 Like

Nice! I’ve added you to the awesome-cardano github list under “Community Built Resources” section. How meta adding your list of resources to my list of resources! :laughing:

2 Likes

Nice work @Shunfan!

2 Likes

This looks pretty sweet @Shunfan! Love the design a lot. Thanks for making and curating this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very cool, Shunfan :slight_smile:

1 Like

very cool, thanks for your work :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for making this list!

1 Like

Sweet! You’re awesome! @Shunfan

1 Like

Very cool. How about adding ICOs like Sp8de? :slight_smile:

sp8de whitepaper is decieving people! roadmap date are wrong

This ICO does not seem legit to me, and I think they are utilizing Cardano to get people’s attention.