Cheers to 2021!

Cheers everyone to 2021, a year of hope, recovery and just the start for Cardano!

Towards the end of 2020 I could see a significant increase in new community members across the board; Welcome to everyone!

As we progress through 2021 we will continue to see the roll out of Cardano’s Goguen era, Voltaire and further exposure to Basho with Hydra, ready for when it’s required.

I have never seen such a transparent project, consistently keeping the community updated and involved with progress. All of this helps towards growing an engaging positive community as it builds trust and dependability.

Everywhere you look there are places keep yourself informed:

Then of course Charles Hoskinson, the CEO of Input Output Global and founder of Cardano regularly engages with the community on his own personal youtube channel, and twitter account.

The community is on a number of Social Platforms including:

With a growing community it is important the environment is as safe and friendly as it can possibly be, everyone who joins any of the social channels agrees to the Community Code of Conduct.

Being entirely responsible for your own finances it is more important than ever to have online safety awareness to avoid falling victim of Fraud.

I wish everyone well going into 2021, what a year it will be! Just the start, let’s enjoy this journey together.

7 Likes