(Work in progress)
Title: AI generated NFT
Authors: Roar Holte firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments-URI: CIP-AI generated NFT
Ideascale proposal: Online Makerspace
Requires: CIP25 & CIP86
Relation: This effort will be presented for the Cardano Summit Hackathon 2023 [https://cardano.hackerearth.com/]
Beta release: https://www.youblob.com [can test blueprint functionality]
Dora BUIDL: Youblob | Buidls | DoraHacks
Cardano Source code: Bitbucket
- An AI generated NFT is a function where AI have created a prototype, and it has been published as a Blueprint NFT, which will set AI as part owner, and based on the algorithm from other Blueprints will incentivize Makers (read; Blueprint Owners) based on their previous publications
To understand the Blueprint terminology and how AI will operate, please understand that a PRODUCT can be MANY THINGS.
Lets take the example of a SIMPLE Hammer consisting of a wooden handle and a steel head.
- A manufacturer can sell a Hammer as a FINISHED PRODUCT
- A Maker can explain how to CREATE a Hammer using wood and steel through a Blueprint
- A Maker can use a Hammer as a TOOL in a Blueprint
- Each COMPONENT of the hammer are also products, wood handle f.ex
- A Maker can ITERATE on a hammer, adding new components and functionality to it (f.ex a G-Force sensor that show Force on each hit)
- A Maker can REVERSE ENGINEER the hammer making it into something else based on amount of steel needed for the other effort.
- Everyone will see all the different USE-CASES (as a Tool) and ITERATIONS (as a component) around the hammer through Blueprints
A Hammer is a PRODUCT that can be sold or split into seperate parts
A Hammer is a TOOL used to build other parts
A Hammer is a COMPONENT in an iteration for a new product (a hammer with a string attached that rings a ship bell f.ex)
- Cardano Native wallet and Blueprint NFT implemented
- User requests AI to build an AI generated Blueprint using criteria’s and filters around its function by paying x for the system service.
- AI creates a proposed Blueprint based on previous Blueprints and general knowledge
- Connected existing Blueprints are part of the incentive model
- AI generated Blueprints are Team based, where AI and Maker owns 50% each
- The AI generated Blueprint can be converted to a Blueprint NFT
Enable rapid prototyping through AI service, along with enabling an incentive model back to the Makers around Blueprints that helped with the algorithm
The format of the
content field is required to be an array of 64 bytes chunks, as this is the maximum size of a JSON field in the Cardano ledger.
Tools, such as wallets, are required to recompose the content of the message.
The current Cardano protocol parameter for maximum transaction size, that will hold the metadata, is around 16KB.
No backwards compatibility breaking changes are introduced.
This CIP is licensed under CC-BY-4.0