CNCLI.SH error

hi,

Type sudo systemctl | grep cncli and check the status of cncli sync service with sudo systemctl status

Cheers,

Checking for script updatesā€¦
thread ā€˜mainā€™ panicked at ā€˜called Result::unwrap() on an Err value: SqliteFailure(Error { code: DatabaseBusy, extended_code: 5 }, Some(ā€œdatabase is lockedā€))ā€™, src/nodeclient/sync.rs:407:65
note: run with RUST_BACKTRACE=1 environment variable to display a backtrace

can you check output? still no access

I believe is something related with the db from guild-db folder. Can u restart/stop/start the service or try to sync it manually with ./cncli.sh sync

./cncli.sh sync
gives me this output:

thread ā€˜mainā€™ panicked at ā€˜called Result::unwrap() on an Err value: SqliteFailure(Error { code: DatabaseBusy, extended_code: 5 }, Some(ā€œdatabase is lockedā€))ā€™, src/nodeclient/sync.rs:407:65

I donā€™t have this problem on my relay.

then u can delete the cncli db and resync it againā€¦ inside guild-db folder u should have the cncli dbā€¦ delete it and try to re-sync

1 Like

thread ā€˜mainā€™ panicked at ā€˜called Result::unwrap() on an Err value: SqliteFa ilure(Error { code: DatabaseBusy, extended_code: 5 }, Some(ā€œdatabase is lockedā€) )ā€™, src/nodeclient/sync.rs:407:65

getting same error after deleting cncli.db

never mind it seems to be working now

Looks good now

Does cncli.sh being out of sync affect blocks? My pool hasnt had a block in 8 epochs.

GG

No! Itā€™s only about forecasting up-coming block schedules.

1 Like