Well then let me be the first to share an initiative that has just been put in motion over the last few days in NYC.
We are organizing a guerrilla marketing campaign that holds the potential to infiltrate the entire U.S. public with the Cardano gospel. Literally. It’s the idea, the singular core action, that is so compact - it’s like a nuclear weapon. No, it’s like the blueprint on how to build nuclear weapons.
Here’s why this idea has so much potential.
- It can be carried out for very little cost.
- The foundation of the movement is built upon a single simple action. Everyone in the movement will be focused on the same goal, carrying out the same action. This will build a strong sense of solidarity and community.
- The goals are clearly defined and progress can be easily tracked.
- Again, the action can be very easily carried out each day, which makes it far more likely that people will do it.
- The action is quasi-illegal (the research I’ve done shows that it’s not illegal, but there’s a perception that it is), which makes it more exciting/cool/subversive.
- The message that the action produces makes a powerful statement that Ada is the evolution of $.
I’m not exaggerating when I say this idea has the potential to be more substantial than the “Occupy Wall Street” movement. Think “Occupy Wall Street” meets Banksy.
What we need is boots on the ground. We need an army. The Cardano community can be the underground version of the yellow vests in France. I for one have had enough of the old systems that are diseased with ego and deception. I’ve had enough and I’m willing to DO something about it!
Let’s get out from behind the screens and ENGAGE! Cardano has the potential to make the world a better place in a major way. But it won’t without people DOING.
If you’re interested, start by liking this post.
For those who want to know exactly what the idea is, I’ll share it via PM. I kinda want this to be a grass roots movement so I’m avoiding putting it out there in a public forum.