Connection being refused- Endless "Connecting to the network"

Is the Daedalus wallet safe and stable enough to move all my funds from Bittrex into it?
Sent a few Ada to my wallet. Works seamlessly. Also is there a way to log out so it can only be accessed with password?

There’s no need to delete “DB-.10” just all the other stuff next to it.

That’s the entire block already downloaded, if you delete that you will wait again forever to sync.

That worked for me, but it’s also possible that some files are corrupted, in which case you can delete it and sync from scratch.

As far as I know, this error appears only if you try to delete then to restore the wallet, I know that I did that as a test and I regret it.

It’s a bit frustrating that there isn’t a live log tab so you can see what’s going on, but it’ll work on the end.

Yes it is, but your ADA is on the blockchain, so no matter what happen with the wallet you will still have your coins.

This fixed the problem for me on MacOS:

1. quit Daedalus
  2. rm “[HOMEDIR]/Library/Application Support/Daedalus/Wallet-1.0/open.lock”
  3. start Daedalus
  4. Wait for Syncing

Hi I am having this same issue.

1. Right click Daedalus icon on the desktop

2. Run as administrator
    – Wait until Report issue popup is presented. “Connecting to network” is displayed at the bottom of the screen indefinitly

3. Click View in menu bar

4. Click Toggle Developer tools

5. View Console area (This error repeats indefinitly):
    19:25:44.732] AdaApi::syncProgress error: {
    “stack”: “Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8090\n at Object.exports._errnoException (util.js:1050:11)\n at exports._exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:1073:20)\n at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1097:14)”,
    “message”: “connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8090”,
    “code”: “ECONNREFUSED”,
    “errno”: “ECONNREFUSED”,
    “syscall”: “connect”,
    “address”: “127.0.0.1”,
    “port”: 8090
    }

6. View Resource Monitor for anything running on port 8090
    – Nothing on that port shown [edit] in the Listening Ports section. Daedalus is showing in the TCP Connections section with several entries.[/edit]

7. Delete open.lock from AppData\Roaming\Daedalus\Wallet-1.0

8. Restart Daedalus
    – No change

Q: What should be running on 127.0.0.1:8090 ?

I cannot get this wallet to work at all…

Thanks, but that is not the situation as this is the first time I have installed Daedalus. There was nothing to upgrade since I installed 0.10.0 directly with no prior version ever on this pc.

What is this line doing?

originalConsole[level].call(originalConsole.context, text);

Line 34 in renderer.js

It is the offending item that causes the stack trace I posted above.

My wallet connecting very long time and then network connectiong lost. please support to me.