Create A Better Way To Purchase ADA?

Very good question. And brings up another question. If you buy through Coinbase and store it just there , I dont think any exchange takes that into consideration, not even GDAX which is Coinbase’s own exchange. Just wondering.

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve just read your content and interested. Is it possible to buy Alt.coin ADA via Australian Exchanges or only in USA Exchanges. I am with coinjar’ and newbie in this cryptocurrency BTC ? Thank you for your good point with credit card provider and as you’ve said coinbase(subscribed) is maybe an option for me?

very good post by CSant.Cordano seems like a great project. But it would be much easier to purchase ADA on any crypto platform like coinbase and purchase with fiat if its listed like BTC /ETH/LTC instead of going through multiple conversions. so much waste of time and price fluctuations

1 Like

Cardono is aiming to change this whole dysfunctional marketplace, it’s partly why this whole project is so exciting. The plan is that all cryto’s can be bought in the cardano marketplace without the weakness that exchanges require, namely relying on your trust.

1 Like

exodus / shapeshift would help a lot

You can buy ADA via coinspot for AUD. Or just buy BTC via coinjar then setup an account on binance or bittrex and buy direct. Coinspot makes it easier but you are just paying them a fee to buy ADA for you from bittrex. Just take the extra time and you will get more ADA for your BTC plus learn how to trade crypto via centralized exchanges.

1 Like

In the US, I use Gemini Trading (gemini.com) to buy ETH with USD. No credit cards but ACH from a bank checking account after a single initial wire transfer. I use a separate bank account and separate bank just for Gemini, etc.

Maybe u wanna see this :

1 Like

Really nice feature, but as on 04/17 it appears there is an “unsupported exchange pair” exception:

I hope help you this
https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/360039384951