Why do I have to buy another coin to acquire ADA?

I am a big ADA fan. Only thing that p@@@@@ me off is that I have to buy another alto to acquire Cardano. I would have bought much more if I had the chance to buy with fiat money.

2 Likes

there is no exchange yet that support fiat as a base currency to buy or sell ADA (hopefully coinbase soon) so as of now you can only acquire ADA through BTC and other ALTCOINS.

2 Likes

Shame really … you loose so much on the way!

2 Likes

We’re hoping for Coinbase to change that. They are legitimate, US-based/jurisdiction exchange and understand tech/cryptocurrencies. With that said, once they’ve done their due diligence on Cardano/ADA, I’m confident they will list it and then you can buy it with dollars straight from your checking account.

1 Like

& hopefully back to my account if I want to sell!

1 Like

But, I buy my ADA directly in EUR from coinmama.com ?

1 Like

But do you get a decent rate?

2 Likes

Not so much, I have to accept the 5% …

That’s why people don’t count such exchanges as coinmama and say there’s no ADA/fiat pairing yet.

1 Like

After Binance moved it’s quarters to Malta, Binance announced it will launch the first ever cypto based bank to bridge these problems. Looking forward to that!

1 Like

Hello friends

What’s the problem about buying ADA with Binance coin or USDT?

The good question is “when buy it and which frequency?” (dollar cost averaging recommanded)

Well, to prove it, you may need to take some effort of buying bitcoin first. Not too much trouble really, once you get used to this process. :sweat_smile:

What’s more? You can buy so many other coins too ones you have bitcoin! Which is great! You never feel so much freedom of buying coins in your life. Enjoy this!

I did buy, but not bitcoin. I bought ETH. I don’t buy bitcoins, I mine them. :wink: