I’ve build and pre-configured a Google Cloud VM image to be used for setting up the Cardano Settlement Layer & Daedalus wallet on a Linux Server. It’s also configured with a default MiningCore pool setup using Ethereum.
- Based on Ubuntu 17.10
- CardanoSL layer Block Chain Synced up to 19-02-2018
- Daedalus wallet ready to configure
- VNC Server configured and setup with XFCE4 and Auto Start
- Daedalus 0.8.3 and CardanoSL configured to Auto Start
- VNC Copy Paste function configured
- MiningCore Pool server configured with Ethereum Example config
- Startup menu with VNC & Firewall Management
See the setup video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMU3KUJ8P5Q
For manual configuration you can watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSs1OcgT498
Feedback and comments more than welcome.